Path of Exile: Scourge Challenge Rewards

These are great rewards. I really appreciate a 36 challenge pet. I let them run around my hideout and it really makes the place look lively.
i'm tempted to go for 36 this time.
I ALWAYS point to 36 challengtes, no matter if are good or bad.
Weapon is good, staff is very good, but wings and pet is creepy and ugly. Probably I end only 12 challenge for weapon.
Last edited by henryk5pio on Oct 18, 2021, 4:52:32 PM
Thank god I now know I need 0 challenges done
Nice! These rewards are awesome :D
Going to have to do 36 again, the rewards are just are just freaking. Thanks for Expidition GGG, our clan enjoyed it. Bring on the SCOURGE! \o/
I'm a bit disappointed not to see an actual claw on this weapon skin. There have been great strides made in recent months to make claw skins look like claws instead of daggers, and I'm a bit disappointed not to see that trend continue with this challenge reward.

The wings are definitely reminiscent of the spider back attachment that is usually offered at Halloween.

The pet is... different. Entertaining, certainly. The handstand alone makes me want to try for 36, but knowing my skillset and time allotment, I can't say I'm hopeful.

Probably just as well, since non-digital world concerns may keep me from playing this league much, if at all. The Great Remote Worker Migration is making the rental market... challenging, and our lease is up soon.

But, as a newspaper headline once put it, we shall endeavour to persevere.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
I bought a pet from the store and did not like it. I asked the team to refund the item. They refused saying I have asked for refunds multiple times. I argued buying MTX is buying clothes ,I can't determine how it would feel without giving trials. Its not like I ask for refunds after 2-3 days,I asked for refund right after buying those.

After some arguments I asked them to delete the pet. Surprisingly the team happily did that. I asked them to delete my account. They mailed that the team is onto it.

Today GGG broke my heart. They don't care . I am sad that they would not refund the points but got no problem deleting the pets :(
"
vergil231 wrote:
I bought a pet from the store and did not like it. I asked the team to refund the item. They refused saying I have asked for refunds multiple times. I argued buying MTX is buying clothes ,I can't determine how it would feel without giving trials. Its not like I ask for refunds after 2-3 days,I asked for refund right after buying those.

After some arguments I asked them to delete the pet. Surprisingly the team happily did that. I asked them to delete my account. They mailed that the team is onto it.

Today GGG broke my heart. They don't care . I am sad that they would not refund the points but got no problem deleting the pets :(

Sorry to hear man. Mega corps are typically soulless. You incurred a small problem, just move on and speak with your wallet.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
vergil231 wrote:

there is absolutely something you are not telling us here. GGG support has always been top notch when I've contacted them with purchases, refunds or missing items. You're leaving some information out or bending the truth about something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info