[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

I can't find this info anywhere, but which searing exarch orb do I need to use on the gloves to get the +1 strike? And to get the +2 you need to use an orb of conflict correct?
"
manipulos wrote:
I can't find this info anywhere, but which searing exarch orb do I need to use on the gloves to get the +1 strike? And to get the +2 you need to use an orb of conflict correct?

Any tier searing can give you +1, but you only get +2 at T5 searing.

The current hit rate is 50/50 to go from T3-T4 and likely around 20 orb if conflicts to go from T4-T5.
"
manipulos wrote:

it can be very costly to get the +2 strike.

I am 5 ex into rolling with Grand currency, then failing with orb of conflict two times in a row...

there is a better way with using beast craft imprint. After failing the orb of conflict you can do it again untill you get it.

You could also get +2 strike with an elevated hunter mod. Cost me 14 ex two leagues ago with 4 failed maven orbs^^

Would be better to buy the wanted mods on trade :)
"
ohmyitsSENSEI wrote:
"
solomanstone wrote:
Yeah, i don't see a lot of the updates that people have added over the past 4-5 pages here in the thread, specifically gear upgrades / spell suppression, the different gem setups, and the way to best handle bosses all seem left out of the updated guide.

The build as set out is good enough to get you to end game. To really increase QOL you can look to get awakened lightning damage to replace cold damage in the 6 link. Awakened elemental damage also lets you not worry about ele reflect.

Divergent mark on hit also gives a small boost in damage to bosses.

Some good eldritch implicits to chase are: strike on gloves. +effect of elusive, +effect onslaught on boots, i also have gain a power charge every 15 seconds. As mentioned do not overwrite the cold implicit if you have a blizzard crown.

You can also look for +1 frenzy charges to gloves and shield. Then change annoint to disciple of slaughter.

Another option is take off the onlaughts nodes and spec across the bottom to the shield nodes and extra frenzy charge on the bottom of the tree (savagery)

If you have enough chaos on your gear, you can take off the choas wheel and look at a cluster jewel (I like martial prowess and fuel the fight).

Try and get gain flask charges with critical hits and I run all of them "when charges reach full".

...Just some ideas that were given to last league (non-omni build)...

EDIT: I just went from level 97-98 deathless with mediocre gear.
I've put about 7-8ex in to the buld so far.
Harvest, temple, and syndicate are all I do for extra content
KEY: Spec into shrines on your atlas.

https://pastebin.com/PWzUiy86

Thanks, this is helpful.
"
Waff_Waff wrote:
"
manipulos wrote:

it can be very costly to get the +2 strike.

I am 5 ex into rolling with Grand currency, then failing with orb of conflict two times in a row...

there is a better way with using beast craft imprint. After failing the orb of conflict you can do it again until you get it.

You could also get +2 strike with an elevated hunter mod. Cost me 14 ex two leagues ago with 4 failed maven orbs^^

Would be better to buy the wanted mods on trade :)

The tiers of Embers are: Lesser, Greater, Grand, Exceptional. Grands are about 3c a pop if you buy bulk. Exceptionals are 15-20c and you kinda can't buy bulk. So you want to spam Grands to get +1 strike. Then slam one Exceptional Ichor on the gloves. Then use Orb of Conflict. Orb is more likely to raise crappier tier and lower the better tier. So your odds are better than 50/50 here.

If you succeed, slam another Exceptional Ichor and another Orb of Conflict. Now you have 50/50 chance to get +2 strike gloves.

If you fail, you can either spam Grand Embers again or use another Orb of Conflict. Remember that your Ember is now at Greater and Ichor is at Exquisite, so your odds to raise Ember back to Grand is quite good.

The main thing is to slam Exceptional Ichor before Orbing if Ichor influence is Non-existent/Lesser/Greater/Grand.
Last edited by Wermine on Jun 8, 2022, 11:29:46 PM
Man, i just keep getting one-shot. Think i need more life nodes.
"
solomanstone wrote:
Man, i just keep getting one-shot. Think i need more life nodes.

Looks like you haven't done your last lab yet. That will give you a significant boost in damage (kill things quicker, less chance for enemies to one-shot you).

I don't see your POB, but also looks like you're not at 100% for ailment avoidance.

Also, an Mark of Elder + shaper ring will give you 60-80% extra damage as well.

Re-roll your flasks as well.
Try and get added % evasion on the jade, extra armor on the granite.
On your sulphur, get increased attack speed or crit chance *since you're not running diamond flask for some reason.

Some of your gems aren't 20/20 yet.
Replace decoy with Ancestral Protector. You can even put Multi Totem in there.

Why are you running Lightning Strike (in gloves) and Vaal lightning? You only need the vaal version.

Get rid of the lifetap in your 6-link and replace with INSPIRATION SUPPORT.

If you want a bit more life, use stone golem for the regen instead of ice golem.

Last edited by ohmyitsSENSEI on Jun 13, 2022, 3:37:32 PM
Hi how does makes work temple mod: added Fire Damage against Burning Enemies on lightning strike build ?

I have insane gloves with that mod.
It's fine. Because we are using trinity, we need 2 higher elements to proc properly. Some builds even have fire as their highest element (still using lightning stike)

Am I running old school chest version of the build?
What is the source of endurance charges other than the chest?

Am I missing something in my build before omni? (50 exarchs dry so far)

Uber atziri 1 shots me not even letting get to the reflect part.

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info