[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

I hate grinding maps at league starts so I wonder if there are any other choices or ascendaries for more clear spead early on? I dont care if i die bc i usually play very squishy but fast builds. Are you a streamer? I would gladly follow you during the league start ^^
"
sorlix wrote:
I hate grinding maps at league starts so I wonder if there are any other choices or ascendaries for more clear spead early on? I dont care if i die bc i usually play very squishy but fast builds. Are you a streamer? I would gladly follow you during the league start ^^

Hey. Even with the changes Raider is still a great ascendancy for early map progression. Especially if you do not care about deaths as you can just take all the onslaught and frenzy nodes and zoom around the map :)

I should be streaming the first 2 days of the league which should see me into red maps. The plan is to stream for 5 hours at launch to get to maps then 6 hours sleep then stream for 10ish hours on Saturday
https://www.twitch.tv/fuzzyduckzy
Passive tree is out!!? I am a pleb, so I know nothing, but how did the raider fare?
"
magnusbard wrote:
Passive tree is out!!? I am a pleb, so I know nothing, but how did the raider fare?

Json is out but I do not think POB has been updated yet. There is this link floating around Reddit which someone has put together: https://affectionate-turing-71bd29.netlify.app/

I think we lose damage and may no longer be able to get cluster jewels into the build but the defence options that open up to us look great. Just need POB Volunteers to do their magic :)
Hi gonna start with this build as league starter.
I am gonna farm heist the first 1-3 days.
Is this build suitable for doing heists so early on in the league?
"
Tengrii_ wrote:

Yes
"
Tengrii_ wrote:

Yes should be absolutely fine. Only caveat might be that looking at the new skill tree a lot of our defences come into play once we start pushing past 80. I can confirm more once PoB is up to date as working on a scuffed dev version at the moment
Thanks for the reply earlier on about leveling with Helix vs. LS, that makes sense. I leveled as this build when I had the Vaal version and got a decent weapon early, forgot about that ;)

Have you had a moment to check out masteries? Curious which ones you think will be worth? I saw, for example, the claw masteries have leech (might save us a point in the claw wheel), the charge masteries have a 3% damage per charge, if we stack frenzy might be worth.

I am completely new to creating builds so I am curious if you could share any insight. Thanks :)
"
BoogieSmalls wrote:
Thanks for the reply earlier on about leveling with Helix vs. LS, that makes sense. I leveled as this build when I had the Vaal version and got a decent weapon early, forgot about that ;)

Have you had a moment to check out masteries? Curious which ones you think will be worth? I saw, for example, the claw masteries have leech (might save us a point in the claw wheel), the charge masteries have a 3% damage per charge, if we stack frenzy might be worth.

I am completely new to creating builds so I am curious if you could share any insight. Thanks :)

I should be able to put some updated POBS in this guide shortly and update the levelling section. I am fairly new to this build stuff too :)

A lot of stuff has been taken out of the claw wheel and put into notables so we still have to path through all of it unfortunately to pick up the notables :( The tree is more compact for this build now but we do lose a chunk of damage in order to shore up the defences.

Should still be fine to get through the Atlas on a small investment though and with money it will still scale to very good levels of damage
Hey there!
Which nodes are we loosing through the new Tree?
I only found the Leech for Mana and Life on Soulracker but otherwise?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info