[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

Hello!!
How we can calculate damage of this build?
And how much damage this build have in ow budget setup?
"
BlackShook wrote:
Hello!!
How we can calculate damage of this build?
And how much damage this build have in ow budget setup?

For bosses:
Melee hit + projectile hit + melee hit if you stay right, but second melee hit a bit hard to obtain
Also you have burst with vaal it is about +100% dps for short time(50% for each charge)
For map:
Melee hit for nearest enemies, projectile hit for enemies far away
Vaal for put and go away

In low budget setup you can reach about 700k on 3-5 day melee hit and 500-600k
projectile hit.
"
> Getting popular so gear can be expensive

Fuck yeah, I will live another burning arrow-like shitstorm! Thanks for the guide.
"
canercetin wrote:
"

Fuck yeah, I will live another burning arrow-like shitstorm! Thanks for the guide.

There is only claw and ring can became expensive. But claw may be even can be cheaper because more people craft it. So, popularity for the build is not bad
"
Rutelun wrote:
"
canercetin wrote:
"

There is only claw and ring can became expensive. But claw may be even can be cheaper because more people craft it. So, popularity for the build is not bad

Yes I think you might be right. People seem to be gravitating towards champion this league. I hope so I want my cheap enchanted helmets :)

Claw is expensive but with essence on the map device you are bound to hit a good claw with the amount of decent essences you could farm

Gloves are spam craftable with alterations.

A decent shield is going to be money though now you can roll over 20% suppression. If this is a Suffix I think getting a shield with great prefixes and then meta crafting with harvest for defence mods on suffix is probably the way to go
I got a question, why use anger and not wrath? aint the trinity support only need 2 elements?
Thoughts on Elemental Equilibrium now that it is so close to ranger starting area? Would it be worth dropping Avatar of the Veil and Quartz Infusion and instead go EE + the onslaught ascendency passives? Elemental ailment immunity can almost be gotten solely from the tree (90%, by taking the shield mastery node 20%, thick skin cluster 20% and crystal skin cluster 30% + 20%)
"
Blazted wrote:
Thoughts on Elemental Equilibrium now that it is so close to ranger starting area? Would it be worth dropping Avatar of the Veil and Quartz Infusion and instead go EE + the onslaught ascendency passives? Elemental ailment immunity can almost be gotten solely from the tree (90%, by taking the shield mastery node 20%, thick skin cluster 20% and crystal skin cluster 30% + 20%)

I had a play around but did not like using all the points just to get ailment immune. If I went this route I would just get chill avoidance somewhere and accept shock and ignite and spec into more damage.

I do think onslaught is probably the end game ascendancy as you say we can get most of what the other nodes offer

EE I will be honest I have no idea how the new EE works :)
"
Koyomini wrote:
I got a question, why use anger and not wrath? aint the trinity support only need 2 elements?

Wrath is too high Int requirement. They both essentially do the same thing which is add flat ele damage.

Also the Wrath Watchers eye's are not as good as the Anger ones.
"
Blazted wrote:

Elemental Equilibrium does nothing for builds that deal damage with multiple elements at the same time. It only works for skills like Elemental Hit, which switch between elements.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info