[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

"
HippyRanger wrote:
Am I running old school chest version of the build?
What is the source of endurance charges other than the chest?

Am I missing something in my build before omni? (50 exarchs dry so far)

Uber atziri 1 shots me not even letting get to the reflect part.

thanks

From what I remember:
She has 2% physical and ele reflect.
That's even before the 4 clones come up.
"
ohmyitsSENSEI wrote:
"
HippyRanger wrote:
Am I running old school chest version of the build?
What is the source of endurance charges other than the chest?

Am I missing something in my build before omni? (50 exarchs dry so far)

Uber atziri 1 shots me not even letting get to the reflect part.

thanks

From what I remember:
She has 2% physical and ele reflect.
That's even before the 4 clones come up.
Correct, 2% reflect before she splits, then you're looking at 100% if you tag the mirror clone.

You're a bit weak on life / energy shield. The OP's posted POB is running 5200 life and 705 ES. I'm at 5051 and 1082. And Ghost dance, which you do not have allocated yet - and rightly so, with only 124 ES - completely refills ES when you get hit, which boost your effective life by a lot.

Personally, I'm using a chest with a lot more life, and using Enduring Cry to generate endurance charges.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Is there a alternative leveling skill instead of helix? Really having a tough time using it with the play style
"
avextrax wrote:
Is there a alternative leveling skill instead of helix? Really having a tough time using it with the play style
If you're starting now, there's a decent chance this isn't your first character for the league. In which case, I'd level with Fyregrass' twink leveling guide. I've done exactly that, actually, my league starter gave me enough regret orbs that I've leveled another 4 characters using this guide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmANbnjDUEw
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
what are my alternatives for capping avoid ailments if I can't get it on my shield?
"
avextrax wrote:

I went Frost Blades but switched pretty early. Probably not the best option.
"
jakrizag wrote:
what are my alternatives for capping avoid ailments if I can't get it on my shield?

You can get on body armour or boots
Hey, just wanted to say really great guide. I was able to take this build to 4/6 Ubers and it's been one of my favorite builds after doing some investing in it.

I wanted to ask some advice as I've just gotten stupidly lucky and Gwennen'd a Mageblood. What would you guys say is the most optimal setup for Mageblood for this build?

Many thanks again. (resistances might look a bit weird as I was playing around with HH)

Last edited by scrypted on Jun 28, 2022, 5:35:09 AM
Hi,

Just wanna said that this is hella guilde.

I started off as a bane player and was really tired of having to click on every single mob, which is why I've created a new character and went with this build.

However, by followering through the current built, I'm being one shoted by some random mobs that I'm not sure about. Mostly from essence mobs, as I'm facing a lot of mobs that deals a a hell lot of bleeding. Mostly mobs that spread random cluster of bleeding damage.

Currently sitting at level 80, and by following the build cloesly, I'm still not doing as decent ammount of damage as the guide/showcase is doing.

With Lethal Pride, I've got 5% of double damge + intimidate buff.

Surpress is at 100% percent.

Lightning/Fire/Cold resistance is at 75%.

Chaos resistance isn't great at all (-60%)

Any help is greateful.

Thanks~!

Last edited by ehgame01 on Jul 10, 2022, 4:58:25 AM
Could anyone give some guidance what to upgrade next. Love this build and have taken it farther than any other build I have played.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info