Content Update 3.16.0 -- Path of Exile: Scourge

"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
RoyalMarauder wrote:

Just because GGG are stating their buffing defenses, that doesn't mean it's true, it's exactly the opposite - they ruined it big time.

Just because you're stating defenses were nerfed, that doesnt mean it's true, its exactly the opposite, defenses were buffed.

No they are not, and soon you will realize this too. As far as what is interesting, don't you think i can decide what is interesting to me? Who exactly is you to tell me what is interesting or not ?
If you feel having no-life and enjoy constant rerolling and playing different character - interesting, good that's on you, but that doesn't mean someone else is feeling the same.
Last edited by RoyalMarauder on Oct 17, 2021, 9:52:50 PM
rip burnning arrow .. stacking was main power of the gem
Erm, why do existing items get another range to roll spell suppression than new ones? Does that mean I can’t Divine them properly?
"
RoyalMarauder wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
RoyalMarauder wrote:

Just because GGG are stating their buffing defenses, that doesn't mean it's true, it's exactly the opposite - they ruined it big time.

Just because you're stating defenses were nerfed, that doesnt mean it's true, its exactly the opposite, defenses were buffed.

No they are not, and soon you will realize this too. As far as what is interesting, don't you think i can decide what is interesting to me? Who exactly is you to tell me what is interesting or not ?
If you feel having no-life and enjoy constant rerolling and playing different character - interesting, good that's on you, but that doesn't mean someone else is feeling the same.

You need WAY LESS armour to increase your damage reduction, you need WAY LESS evasion rating to evade a monster hit.

Spell supresion can be stacked up to 100%.

But yes, youre the man, defense were nerfed :bozopartyemote:
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

You need WAY LESS armour to increase your damage reduction, you need WAY LESS evasion rating to evade a monster hit.

Except blind was used by almost everyone who could slot in somewhere, and provided 50% protection against hits outright (actually slightly more because of how crit works with it), Fortify likewise with an immediate 20% damage mitigation, and with evasion also provided significant amounts of hit mitigation (that synergises with dodge thanks to it being rng). Primary defenses were buffed, secondary defences were nerfed (or in evasion's case, removed).
"
The Summon Doedre’s Effigy Skill now has a short Cast Time (previously Instant), its cooldown has been removed (previously 0.5 seconds), and now has a Mana cost.

R.I.P. for any channeling build with it...GREAT
GGG: "Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause...we can assist you with any account, payment or microtransaction issues."

-.-;
"
Psaakyrn wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Except blind was used by almost everyone who could slot in somewhere, and provided 50% protection against hits outright (actually slightly more because of how crit works with it), Fortify likewise with an immediate 20% damage mitigation, and with evasion also provided significant amounts of hit mitigation (that synergises with dodge thanks to it being rng). Primary defenses were buffed, secondary defences were nerfed (or in evasion's case, removed).

Now we're talking, i cant say defense were nerfed just because some secondary skills providing extra mitigation were nerfed, considering not everyone uses them on their builds its not enough to make such a statement.

If were including secondary defenses we should bring Determination or Grace which were buffed too aswell, but i would rather wait to the skills balance post and see whats going on with them.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Well, I will be very interested to see if anyone plays Gladiator in HC SSF.
When Steelmage abandons his staple Gladiator HC SSF 1 to 100 run, it might tell you something..
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Psaakyrn wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Now we're talking, i cant say defense were nerfed just because some secondary skills providing extra mitigation were nerfed, considering not everyone uses them on their builds its not enough to make such a statement.

If were including secondary defenses we should bring Determination or Grace which were buffed too aswell, but i would rather wait to the skills balance post and see whats going on with them.

The issue was it was far too easy to get blind and fortify on any build to get the immediate benefit: you could just throw in a fairly cheap aura for constant blind onto all melee enemies (and damage reduction against ranged), and you could use a travel skill with fortify supported to get the fortify.

Outside of the ease of getting secondary defenses, the two largest hit are evasion because the blind synergy is extremely less potent (trading the much higher effective mitigation chance that synergises with the entropy based evasion for more effective accuracy isn't quite a fair trade), along with spell suppression outright having less potential mitigation than spell dodge (though hitting the 50% mitigation for spell suppression would be easier), and the loss of spell block on gladiator related stuff, people consider the loss of that to be not worth having more regular block.
nvm
Last edited by luluch on Nov 1, 2021, 8:09:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info