Content Update 3.16.0 -- Path of Exile: Scourge

RIP Raider so hard :(

(and I don't mean the removal of dodge but the other ascendancy changes)
Last edited by BluMetal on Oct 16, 2021, 7:54:05 AM
Hype
Anyone know is there's going to be any change in other skill gems that are effected by EE nerf? like wild-strike?

"
msterry wrote:
so the F happened to what chris said that there wont be any nerfs this league??

I know, a few nerfs is one thing, but nerfing the crap out of everything is a whole different level.
It looks like another league to skip. No performance, QoL and trade improvements.

Not sure if devs have ever been playing their own game after reading this:
"
We recently added a means to open random Trials of Ascendancy in the Map Device by consuming an Offering to the Goddess. While this made finding all the trials easier, it often felt lossy as it required you to sacrifice something of value.

Really? Why would I care about 0.5c worth Offering at this stage? The problem is that I'll need 15 mins to buy few because of outdated trade system and bots...

It's only one of many absurds found in 1st post...
What about the gamepad update. It will be implemented on this league?
hi, is there any news about the release dates of the full list of changes and the new passive tree?
"
tUrNiTuP83 wrote:
"
Deliverme wrote:
Ugh - I was really looking forward to having Legion zana mod, but GGG is getting rid of the best legion atlas passives :/

They've gradually nerfed the Legion atlas passives the last few leagues so no surprise they are getting rid of them completely.

I got over 150 of each emblems when the Legion atlas passives first came out. It was really good for farming.

It seems many people have fallen for the marketing hype.

There are so many nerfs this league that people aren't looking at. We've lost some great atlas passives, and we have less points to spend compared to total passive nodes due to the contraction of the atlas. Legion as been nerfed every league since passives came out.

Lots of great maps have left the pool, it would have been nice if they used analytics to remove more of the bad ones. Removing some top maps is fine to mix things up, but they e taken alot.

A large amount of builds where EE was key have been kicked in the nuts, summoners in particular have been targeted this patch. Where are the buffs to ele minions? The 30% for ele golems will do nothing with the loss of EE. Srs, ele spectres, all borked.

Some of the ascendancy nerfs are baffling. It feels like with every patch they are being watered down and made more bland, eventually they'll all be the same! All ascendancy notables will be in the core tree!

Absolutely there's some great stuff this patch, but there are way more nerfs than they said there would be, I've only mentioned a few that annoy me specifically.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Oct 16, 2021, 11:57:26 AM
Any vulkan tweaks/improvements? API was fine when you first introduced it, but now it's hardly playable for many people.
I love it when people try to justify the obvious nerfs to gladiator or trickster ascendancy. I will just say this: if Steelmage goes softcore instead of the staple hardcore 1-100 run, that tells you something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info