Content Update 3.16.0 -- Path of Exile: Scourge

Assuming this means something:

Please note that as we're still just over a week out from release, anything here is subject to change based on our further testing and your feedback.

Please consider changing Champions' Fortitude. As it is presented right now, for non-melee character, it is unscalable with all old sources of Increased effect of Fortify on you, that are being converted into +X maximum Fortification.

Obvious change would be making it apply *You are at maximum fortification*: this way it is unchanged from what it is right now(doesnt seem like there was intent to nerf it), still 20 base with no investment, but can scale with all logical fortify-related stuff.

If constant buffed/invested Fortify is too strong(even though it was perfectly fine and unchanged since Fortitude node was created for Champion), consider changing it to something similar to Deadeye's Tailwind. For example:*You have 20 Fortification. Gain 1(2?) Fortification when you use a skill(no more than each 0.Y second)*.

Or even any other way you as balance team think it is reasonable. It is just bad and weird(both gameplaywise and thematically) to invest half of your ascendancy points into Fortify-related area and having a lot of other related passives, items and effects being wasted in terms of its scaling.
Last edited by Tesla1717 on Oct 16, 2021, 1:00:29 AM
So since dodge isn't a thing anymore, what changes to the Lunaris Major Pantheon will take the place of dodging attacks/spells if you've been hit recently?
So what was the point of nerfing Aurabot when you are gonna introduce even more broken team play stuff like Links?
6-man party gonna be better then ever while solo's get dumped to oblivion.
Last edited by Snipemaster on Oct 16, 2021, 2:25:46 AM
Delirium: Awesome and fun league, people going Cyclone Slayer because of the crazy full screen AoE and map clear speed.
Problem: Slayer is killing things to fast
Solution: Nerf Slayer - Not complaining

Expedition: Frustrating and horrible league, retarded changes to mana cost killing lots of builds and making self cast pretty hard even with a mana flask, forcing players to use Blood Magic and killing of build diversity, people are forced to play block or Gladiator cause no matter how much you invest in life/armor/ES notables you still get 1 shotted
Problem: Slow and bulky Gladiator doesn't die in 1 hit
Solution: Nerf Gladiator - Really guys? really?

how thread of hope and intuitive works now ?

if we use this count as being physically there on the tree as dev said in stream i mean if mastery and notable are in the range of this jewel we can take mastery after picking notable ?

as for might of the meek does it disable mastery also or just notable ?
"
l1mbomon wrote:
"
RoyalMarauder wrote:
"
dovaY wrote:
WHY killing gladiator , the class has no damage slow AF , but tanky , now you either go 50/50 block like all others so literally no point of wasting class points on gladiator , or good luck getting 75 spell block , with this you will start healing monsters with your damage , or trying to get 60/60, and with this go luck surviving and doing any damage.

I really wonder as a dev like you guys (another field of programming ) what exactly the number of brain cells you used to make the gladiator changes and why the hell streamers faces turns OFF when they see it but no one daring to say glad is dead (since they have access to nice blocks for their builds they won't speak ).

for me this league is a big pass , no packs will be bought , and yes i like glad i know everything about this class and know how to build it , and i have no time for re-learning new class wasting league starting and my main currency making window.

conclusion :
-200 IQ to dev team .
0% brain cells alive.

your problem you didn't expect poe to live that long and now you look like a child banging his head trying to know what to do .

Exactly this. My FB Gladiator just get trashed. I Straight up uninstalled the game. They don't know what they are doing.

There is a hundreds of Ranged/Caster builds that get 10+mil. on a budget, and i had to invest 50+ exa, to get to just 2,5mln. and has to Swap Gem for Boss, and the speed was average at best on maps, and super slow on bosses.
Why on the blue hell you will nerf, a Ascendancy that is super weak in damage and need tremendous amount of investment to do just Okay in terms of damage .
They don't know what they are doing obviously.

Did you even read about the new ascendancy nodes? Your build literally got buffed. Gladiator is a strong ascendancy for many phys attack builds with shield now, Especially for high phys damage builds like FB. Most ilvl 84 monsters have 24k+ armor, you are completely ignoring the phy damage reduction. The lucky attack damage is comparable to rhyslatha's coil, your overall average attack damage is 30%+ more with that alone.

Yikes dude, you literally couldn't figure out your own build.

Ignoring what exactly, when i'm full COLD DAMAGE, and do zero Physical damage?
Do you even read, and think about it for a second ???

The rework is full crap, as well as the new Ascendancy is crap. You are losing big time your block, cause Violent Retaliation was giving you +4 max block, and was the one Passive that actually gives you DMG as well, which was WORKING on my build, cause it converted it to Cold.
We are losing 8% Physical DMG for each block, which was okay, as well whole 80% when blocking to Unique Enemy.
As well as we are losing + 1% Block Chance for each time we've blocked, WHICH WAS THE BREAD AND BUTTER of this build, how hard is it to get?

And what we get? Lucky Attack, that is not something permanent, as well as ignoring their physical reduction that DO exactly nothing for full ELE convert builds.
And even for full Physical you are screwed. Do you even understand how much of a DMG you need to do so this thing to actually gives you something in return, and from where in the blue hell you are going to get this DMG ?????

You have to invest way more and into the tree, to just get to 60% Attack/Spell, when you previous could get to 78% Attack/Spell with solid investment in the tree.
Now you have to invest even more. Now Strike Skils are even more nerfed(they were crap, now are 2x crap), Flesh and Stone is nerfed. Blind is big time nerfed. And no matter what they write, Fortify is also ******.
And on top of that, the free Tempest Shield is now a reservation.

I'm already using Hatred, Herald of Ice + Herald of Purity, and need Enlighten level 3 to be able to cast my Ice Golem.
Which means even less BLOCK, and got to invest even more heavily into the tree, which means DMG that already was LOW will be garbage even more.

And here is the thing, with very solid investment you will get 2,5-3mln. at best with FB with 78% block chance for both.

Rider with the same investment is getting between 15-20mln. with 15-20% block chance, 75% attack Dodge, and 65-70% Spell Dodge chance.

Can you even do the math ?

Last edited by RoyalMarauder on Oct 16, 2021, 4:09:18 AM
Really looking forward to the new league.
Thank you!
One worying thing - it says longer we stay in nightmare the more damage we take, I do hope that is not generic damage taken malus ? That would disable builds like RF.
Pog
"
RoyalMarauder wrote:
Ignoring what exactly, when i'm full COLD DAMAGE, and do zero Physical damage?
Do you even read, and think about it for a second ???

The rework is full crap, as well as the new Ascendancy is crap. You are losing big time your block, cause Violent Retaliation was giving you +4 max block, and was the one Passive that actually gives you DMG as well, which was WORKING on my build, cause it converted it to Cold.
We are losing 8% Physical DMG for each block, which was okay, as well whole 80% when blocking to Unique Enemy.
As well as we are losing + 1% Block Chance for each time we've blocked, WHICH WAS THE BREAD AND BUTTER of this build, how hard is it to get?

And what we get? Lucky Attack, that is not something permanent, as well as ignoring their physical reduction that DO exactly nothing for full ELE convert builds.
And even for full Physical you are screwed. Do you even understand how much of a DMG you need to do so this thing to actually gives you something in return, and from where in the blue hell you are going to get this DMG ?????

You have to invest way more and into the tree, to just get to 60% Attack/Spell, when you previous could get to 78% Attack/Spell with solid investment in the tree.
Now you have to invest even more. Now Strike Skils are even more nerfed(they were crap, now are 2x crap), Flesh and Stone is nerfed. Blind is big time nerfed. And no matter what they write, Fortify is also ******.
And on top of that, the free Tempest Shield is now a reservation.

I'm already using Hatred, Herald of Ice + Herald of Purity, and need Enlighten level 3 to be able to cast my Ice Golem.
Which means even less BLOCK, and got to invest even more heavily into the tree, which means DMG that already was LOW will be garbage even more.

And here is the thing, with very solid investment you will get 2,5-3mln. at best with FB with 78% block chance for both.

Rider with the same investment is getting between 15-20mln. with 15-20% block chance, 75% attack Dodge, and 65-70% Spell Dodge chance.

Can you even do the math ?

First of all this is your problem that you are going cold on physical ascendency.

And now Violent retaliation - 8% per block + 80% if you blocked Uniq enemy. For elemental dmg it is giving you some buff and yes it was ok node. But now it is more focused on physical builds. Ignoring phis dmg reduction is equal for inqusitor node and gives you a lot of dmg for a char like cyclon glad. You do not need some fancy helm with - phys res and aura like vulnerablity. Over all good thing. And also you get attack is lucky. All atacks. so with str stacking replica aberath you will get almost 30% more dmg which is much more than 80% increased.

Versatile Combatant - +10 max block and 600 armour and evasion. With upgraded defences it is good defensive passive.

And also with facebreakers and good abysuss you should have more than only 2,5 Milion dps. Follow some guids.

Raider - no dodge now. for spell dodge need 150% supression. So stop complaining.
Last edited by Sylwos on Oct 16, 2021, 7:58:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info