Content Update 3.16.0 -- Path of Exile: Scourge

I want to have positive opinions about this patch but I feel like most solutions hit wrong targets. They might hit some targeted problem but other things that aren't the problem also hit and even worse.
Where will the Doctor be dropped since Burial Chamber map was deleted?
Last edited by doremondoremi on Oct 15, 2021, 10:55:17 PM
"
RoyalMarauder wrote:
"
dovaY wrote:
WHY killing gladiator , the class has no damage slow AF , but tanky , now you either go 50/50 block like all others so literally no point of wasting class points on gladiator , or good luck getting 75 spell block , with this you will start healing monsters with your damage , or trying to get 60/60, and with this go luck surviving and doing any damage.

I really wonder as a dev like you guys (another field of programming ) what exactly the number of brain cells you used to make the gladiator changes and why the hell streamers faces turns OFF when they see it but no one daring to say glad is dead (since they have access to nice blocks for their builds they won't speak ).

for me this league is a big pass , no packs will be bought , and yes i like glad i know everything about this class and know how to build it , and i have no time for re-learning new class wasting league starting and my main currency making window.

conclusion :
-200 IQ to dev team .
0% brain cells alive.

your problem you didn't expect poe to live that long and now you look like a child banging his head trying to know what to do .

Exactly this. My FB Gladiator just get trashed. I Straight up uninstalled the game. They don't know what they are doing.

There is a hundreds of Ranged/Caster builds that get 10+mil. on a budget, and i had to invest 50+ exa, to get to just 2,5mln. and has to Swap Gem for Boss, and the speed was average at best on maps, and super slow on bosses.
Why on the blue hell you will nerf, a Ascendancy that is super weak in damage and need tremendous amount of investment to do just Okay in terms of damage .
They don't know what they are doing obviously.

Did you even read about the new ascendancy nodes? Your build literally got buffed. Gladiator is a strong ascendancy for many phys attack builds with shield now, Especially for high phys damage builds like FB. Most ilvl 84 monsters have 24k+ armor, you are completely ignoring the phy damage reduction. The lucky attack damage is comparable to rhyslatha's coil, your overall average attack damage is 30%+ more with that alone.

Yikes dude, you literally couldn't figure out your own build.
"
groink19 wrote:
Can you guys stop posting "Glad is dead"? It doesn't become more true if you repeat what other said. Lucky attack damage+physical resistance pen is a very good compensation.

It's not even close to being a good enough compensation for the amount of block you lose, the lucky damage is only good if you use it with ryslatha's coil and phys pen is worthless.
"
doremondoremi wrote:
Where will the Doctor be dropped since Burial Chamber map was deleted?

Spider Forest

"
l1mbomon wrote:
"
RoyalMarauder wrote:
"
dovaY wrote:
WHY killing gladiator , the class has no damage slow AF , but tanky , now you either go 50/50 block like all others so literally no point of wasting class points on gladiator , or good luck getting 75 spell block , with this you will start healing monsters with your damage , or trying to get 60/60, and with this go luck surviving and doing any damage.

I really wonder as a dev like you guys (another field of programming ) what exactly the number of brain cells you used to make the gladiator changes and why the hell streamers faces turns OFF when they see it but no one daring to say glad is dead (since they have access to nice blocks for their builds they won't speak ).

for me this league is a big pass , no packs will be bought , and yes i like glad i know everything about this class and know how to build it , and i have no time for re-learning new class wasting league starting and my main currency making window.

conclusion :
-200 IQ to dev team .
0% brain cells alive.

your problem you didn't expect poe to live that long and now you look like a child banging his head trying to know what to do .

Exactly this. My FB Gladiator just get trashed. I Straight up uninstalled the game. They don't know what they are doing.

There is a hundreds of Ranged/Caster builds that get 10+mil. on a budget, and i had to invest 50+ exa, to get to just 2,5mln. and has to Swap Gem for Boss, and the speed was average at best on maps, and super slow on bosses.
Why on the blue hell you will nerf, a Ascendancy that is super weak in damage and need tremendous amount of investment to do just Okay in terms of damage .

Did you even read about the new ascendancy nodes? Your build literally got buffed. Gladiator is a strong ascendancy for many phys attack builds with shield now, Especially for high phys damage builds like FB. Most ilvl 84 monsters have 24k+ armor, you are completely ignoring the phy damage reduction. The lucky attack damage is comparable to rhyslatha's coil, your overall average attack damage is 30%+ more with that alone.

Who needs tons of damage buff while you cannot deal any damage?
Glad is just dead anyway, no longer be able to play the real MELEE in this game.
"
Deliverme wrote:
Ugh - I was really looking forward to having Legion zana mod, but GGG is getting rid of the best legion atlas passives :/

They've gradually nerfed the Legion atlas passives the last few leagues so no surprise they are getting rid of them completely.

I got over 150 of each emblems when the Legion atlas passives first came out. It was really good for farming.
"
l1mbomon wrote:
"
RoyalMarauder wrote:
"
dovaY wrote:

conclusion :
-200 IQ to dev team .
0% brain cells alive.

you are joking right ??? new node is not picked by any max block glad due to the fact we need the block to be closed case first then we move to damage , to do that this will take 2 asc points for the block , and other 2 for bleed . so this new node is not an option unless you want to sacrifice main clearing method (blood explosions ) or your block and if sacrificing block , why the hell going max block bleed in the first place. the new node is good for glad impale , challenger chargers builds which no one goes because of champion is much better.
again new node is not of any use and the 4 points are already needed to fulfill the basic block glad build . so yeah smarty figure this out , give me a way to have 75/75 block and 2 mill damage at best. that how low glad damage is and baardon me this damage is after 8 hit ( 8 stacks of bleed ) thats why we want block to NOT DIE while stacking this low damage to bosses .
The gladiator nerf?? no fk spell block wtf.
You have 6 days to fix this horrible mistake before the new releases.
Start working on it ASAP.

GGG I'll take a Refund plz on all my transactions if this is not fixed thank.
Last edited by ePuff on Oct 16, 2021, 12:17:38 AM
"
ePuff wrote:
The gladiator nerf?? no fk spell block wtf.
You have 6 days to fix this horrible mistake before the new releases.
Start working on it ASAP.

GGG I'll take a Refund plz on all my transactions if this is not fixed thank.

lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info