Content Update 3.16.0 -- Path of Exile: Scourge

So Bex and Chris both said we can plan our characters prior to the league, but where is the full passive tree? Will it be available soon? I'm asking because I doubt PoB can actually update fast enough to account for all of the changes in this league.
United in Dream buff - cheers. Great move.
This is for Nizmat

NizHI

Santana is a Goblin
New comment for Nizmat! - Exclusive NOT EDITABLE for other streamers!
Last edited by kpackapgo555 on Oct 14, 2021, 6:57:27 PM
"
Pious Path: Now grants "50% increased Effect of Consecrated Ground you create"

Is Pious Path being changed to this single mod? Or are the two existing mods being kept and this mod is being added?
This is for Nizmat

NizHI

Santana is a Goblin

nizHug Zydraves
Harvest changes had me like
"OOOOOO wow that means more rerolls!!"
then it had me like
"O no that means i'm gonna be out of achl's"

See 3.15 got me finding the negitive in everything now.

Congrats GGG I love it. I love you. I love POE.
I'll start buying supporter packs agian.
All is forgiven as long as you forgive me for being made for the past few leagues.
What happens on prophecies related to disabled maps?
Like Battle Hardened, it needs to defeat Colonnade boss.
What's the point of killing Necromancers? Can't they make balanced changes instead of making it unplayable?

Elemental Equilibrium / Vengeful + Precise Medium Clusters / Syndicate Operatives shotgun / RMR changes

Good changes show an alternative instead of just removal:
>Elemental Equilibrium could instead have had it's values halved instead of moved somewhere where no one would use it.
>Syndicate Operative's projectiles could have been spread out more instead of only one projectile damaging enemies- requiring better positioning. Only one projectile from each Spectre would make them unusable. GGG hopefully buffs others to make a replacement or comes out with useable ones this League.
>RMR changes seem fair and I wish this same level of weighing options could be applies in all the balancing changes they do.

GGG should be asking players who spend thousands of hours into their game for suggestions / critiques but it's people who just look at numbers and don't even really play the game that's in charge it seems like.
Elementalist were the most played last league to one of the least played on 3.15 and they're doing the same thing to Necros. Necromancers in PoE has one of the most original classes designed in any game and it's sad that they don't seem to know how to nerf without destroying.

Not mad, the new content looks really good but at the cost of making an entire ascendancy unplayable. Hopefully GGG can maybe test out the new changes with all the things they are changing to Necros and see how they would perform with the new changes and adjust things accordingly.

Necros are able to do all contents but at the cost of a higher budget. Only played for 2 leagues and it has forced me to learn to craft things to make everything more affordable- and I'm thankful for that. As Necros looks now, it would just be better to throw exalts at another build for easier access to higher end contents. Reaper would not be the answer either, that just needs an overhaul.
hey, so... you've added mods on items to make up for lost damage for DoT builds, but you haven't made crafting any less terrible/gambly and the supports are still nerfed.... not to mention the new flask mods.. could you add a lower level cap so you can't get level 1 mods on a level 80 item? or, you know, remove any of the 10+ layers of RNG it takes to get a decent item?

you've also made 90% of all armour pieces that drop worthless now because they won't have the best numbers. so instead of making finding items off the ground good, you've made it bad in most cases, and the same as before in the last.

you added more nodes/clusters to the tree without removing any either. it was already too many and now that's worse. have you thought about cutting clusters down to 3 passives? one notable, one mandatory small and one optional small? it'd at least let people get what they want with fewer passives, especially considering you now have to invest passives in even more things.

could you make cluster jewels (and passives) limited and significantly buff their power? they've been nerfed so many times that it's not really worth picking up certain notables, but others are still really powerful if you stack them repeatedly.

the QoL is nice, but like, there is too much gambling involved to really care. I wanna play solo self found but crafting isn't fun or engaging and as awful as you keep trade, it's still the best way to get items.... at least harvest let you have multiple tries at getting decent items. but you thought that was too deterministic didn't you? even tho there was RNG at literally every single step.

I'm just really disappointed. almost wishing I could refund this dozen supporter packs I've got tbh.... =c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info