petition! delete Sacred Orb and revert back quality vs new variable base defences! + more NEW scams

Looks like base item stats was too deterministic, the meme revived.

More RNG on top of lots of RNG, what next? maybe character base stats are too deterministic and we will have "reborn orbs" to randomize? Randomize skill gem stats maybe? latency is too deterministic when better hardware you have then maybe randomize a % of mining cryptocoin from players? and add cryto orb to improve that.

Oh man... now serious, please dont add that layer of RNG, or give us back the harvest from 3.11/3.13.
Full Harvest is besto waifu, give me 3.11 and/or 3.13 and take my money.
"
Souchirou wrote:
Yeah! I don't want cool and interesting stuff to drop either!

All I want is boring baseline items, preferably white or with really bad rolls! That is so much more fun than dropping a good quality base to craft on.

The lack of interesting drops is one of PoE's biggest problems. At least now if a well rolled base drops you have actually found something interesting, useful and valuable.

well with this mechanic you will want to craft all your endgame gear an the idea of looting rares when 95% of them are not even on the same base stats as your crafts means if you didnt already, you will now filter out all rare items and only loot boring white items with no rolls at all because your gear will come from crafts not drops.

yes, lack of interesting drops is one of poes biggest problems, and this mechanic makes that problem 100x worse and means rares will now probably always be shit that is not worth looting because one of the things that will have to happen between where we are now and rares actually being things people loot and care about is removing this completely awful and unnecessary mechanic from the game.
Bruh, isn't it obvious that they do not care about the trade and economy?

After all, have they ever?
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

well with this mechanic you will want to craft all your endgame gear an the idea of looting rares when 95% of them are not even on the same base stats as your crafts means if you didnt already, you will now filter out all rare items and only loot boring white items with no rolls at all because your gear will come from crafts not drops.

yes, lack of interesting drops is one of poes biggest problems, and this mechanic makes that problem 100x worse and means rares will now probably always be shit that is not worth looting because one of the things that will have to happen between where we are now and rares actually being things people loot and care about is removing this completely awful and unnecessary mechanic from the game.

I honestly can't remember the last time I picked up a rare item that wasn't a ilvl 84/86 and even then they where pretty much always scoured before being used so that doesn't really change much except you'll be looking out for these better bases which could remove a lot of clutter from my filter depending on how rare they are.

I do hope this system also applies to unique items, finding a max quality valuable unique is going to sweet :D

But yeah, we are all still waiting for GGG to finally just cut 99% of all drops and use the better rolls for the stuff that does drop...
theres alrdy many scammers and with new changes there will golden era for scammers and aloooooooooooooooooot more scam thing and scammers
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Bump
Plz revert, my mirrored items have 0% base, and they were mirrored from bases with some % base I hate it here
Plz ggg Not like this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info