petition! delete Sacred Orb and revert back quality vs new variable base defences! + more NEW scams

to GGG - DONT KILL ECONOMY! PLS RETHINK CRAFTS NERFS AND RUINED ECONOMY!
i love GGG and they rly good company and devs if not best with crazy amount work they do and how fast they make SOOOO much content! Ur rock GGG, BUT there new extra layers RNG added from diablo so bad! its rly bad and not suits poe at all
no1 likes rng u added more rng on our rng... why?
dont just copy diablo as not everything diablo has is good and fun... pls no
just change back how it was pls

also think about how many new scams will be made out of nowhere!!!
think how complicated trades become!
new players will have HARD time to price they gear now bcs of this new pseudo quality... like u find influenced hubris and u see ppl sell for 1-5ex and he will too price 1-5ex BUT he has perfect pseudo quality and real price will be 10-60ex for same influenced hubris and he will be scammed with snipers and scammers
or ppl will swap same base but with WORST pseudo quality while selling in trade PERFECT pseudo quality and free ex lol
new players will HARD time to price check i mean MUCH MORE HARDER time to REAL price check and scammers will have MORE NEW WAYS to SCAM ALL PPL!
It adds more problem than fix anything at all! SUPER BAD!
and much more scams will be made out of nowhere bcs of this change
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Oct 12, 2021, 6:48:00 AM
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2021, 2:56:58 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
also why add new orb? we have blessed that can work same or divine or anyth alrdy exist (even divine vessel lol)
no1 wanna see more and more useless orbs for useless stuff... pls not like this

also think about how many new scams will be made out of nowhere!!!
think how complicated trades become!
new players will have HARD time to price they gear now bcs of this new pseudo quality... like u find influenced hubris and u see ppl sell for 1-5ex and he will too price 1-5ex BUT he has perfect pseudo quality and real price will be 10-60ex for same influenced hubris and he will be scammed with snipers and scammers
or ppl will swap same base but with WORST pseudo quality while selling in trade PERFECT pseudo quality and free ex lol
new players will HARD time to price check i mean MUCH MORE HARDER time to REAL price check and scammers will have MORE NEW WAYS to SCAM ALL PPL!
It adds more problem than fix anything at all! SUPER BAD!
and much more scams will be made out of nowhere bcs of this change
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Oct 12, 2021, 6:47:36 AM
Yea if even the 40/40 playerbase that gets to play more than anyone else and has more than anyone else agrees it's too grindy and bad, GGG/Chris should take a hint that it probably is really really bad and unwanted across the board.
Sacred Orb is probebly or would be fine if harvest is still arround.

Otherwise no ty no more rng on top of rng. We barely get exalted orb drops nowtime
LESS RNG , GET THE NFT's Rolling , as we are many that look into PLAYtoEARN GAMING FUTURE !!!
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
just play and see!!!
Seems to me like this is the easiest and laziest way they could think of to declutter the game - just get people to filter out 75%-90% of the drops that they let through even their current loot filters lol!
"
Exile009 wrote:
Seems to me like this is the easiest and laziest way they could think of to declutter the game - just get people to filter out 75%-90% of the drops that they let through even their current loot filters lol!

yes, it adds the chance to be bad to influenced items.

whether it's worth to adjust your item filter highly depends on if the game will drop items with perfect defence values.

and that's a NO cause it would make the sacred orb useless, so your item filter will show nothing at all.

clever ggg!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 13, 2021, 4:46:43 AM
Honestly, this base changes... It's just some bullshit. You kill evasion+dodge combination, you buff energy shield AGAIN, and on top of that you say, that instead of 10k ES we can get 12k ES just thanks to some RNG rolls on bases... While evasion is still caped at 75% with shitty mechanics, which won't prevent oneshots.

GGG, please stop ruining your game by overloading it with unbalanced mechanics. Fix what we've got now, and only then introduce new ones.
I dont like Sacred Orb whats the point?

Introduce another RNG layer?

It would make sense if we had crafting options from golden era patch 3.13
to min/max.

The side effects of this whole variation in quality makes loot even more garbage than it already is.

Headsup to "Jackpot drop". Those dont exist anymore. Items dont drop double influenced with tripple elevated mods. Thats your current jackpot @GGG and its 100% crafted and zero chance to drop hope you realize that once you do you can fix loot.

A Jackpot drop nowadays is Mirror of Kalandra a currency item that does not vary in quality. Items dont drop as a jackpot ever sincve the introduction of Awakeners Orb and Maven Orb.
Last edited by zzang on Oct 12, 2021, 8:08:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info