petition! delete Sacred Orb and revert back quality vs new variable base defences! + more NEW scams

new leagu will be golden era for scammers and flippers... also for snipers with private indexers

rip newbie and rip main playerbase
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I'm in on this, no Base item values RNG, it's alreayd bad enough as is.

Guess I won't be thinking about build for 3.16 though, GGG has a long and proud history of completely ignoring the playerbase.

Loved this game since act 2 was the final act, sure there have been a lot of frustrating decisions made by GGG, but really... you jsut keep on piling on the grindiness, and extra currencies, even while the playerbase is generally clamoring for a reduction of currencies in the game
Last edited by Bahriel on Oct 12, 2021, 7:41:17 AM
I do not understand the reasoning in this discussion.
start the petition ill sign No.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Yea its stupid for now. Thats the thing you add with PoE2 and new gem system. As of now? Just make it flat 20% increase or just 10% without this bs.
It's a really bad idea, nobody likes RNG.
Last edited by brunoram on Oct 12, 2021, 8:28:53 AM
This patch is going to be hard on the wiki crew.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
new leagu will be golden era for scammers and flippers... also for snipers with private indexers

rip newbie and rip main playerbase

don't you get it?
everything they are doing has a single motive: player retention

you need to grind more for a better defence base: more grinding
you want a sacred orb for "perfecting" your item: more grinding
the sacred orb is 3x rarer than exalted : more grinding

because of the nature of the game they simply CAN'T know of whatever they do will make the player stay in the game longer without grinding, so they opt for the second best option: make players grind more thus FORCING them to stay in the game by gating endgame through power creeping

if you don't believe me, my acc stack jugg can do deathless maven a9 but i still die a lot from a pack of white mobs inside a juiced 8-mod map and atlas sextants
if you put the enchant "boss is surrounded by spirits" in a white lair of the hydra and you let the boss get all spirits, it is already harder than maven mechanically

but everything i said is useless for casuals or new players, remember that less than 5% of the game accounts actually killed a single shaper, according to steam...they just want to make the game incredibly more difficult step by step to retain the non-casuals

games too grindy, and unfun due to lack of even reasonable chances to get anything good
Last edited by Titoisagod on Oct 12, 2021, 9:12:40 AM
The automated flippers are going to have a field day with this league.

With the new random rolls added to gear it makes T14 and T15 maps completely worthless to run. These are the maps you will begrudgingly run when conquerors are not present on the map and you need maps other than T16s to continue your Maven invitation rotation. They are a complete and utter waste of your time that cannot ever drop anything meaningful unless you hit a +level strongbox by accident.

Now you have to waste your time buying +1 level of area unique watchstones over and over or you'll lose all of your chaos/hour running worthless content.

Temporary solution: Make the ilvls of drops consistent across all three endgame map tiers. In addition, give a basic way for players to increase ilvl of drops without having to commit to running chance for +1 ilvl drop watchstones or +level unique watchstones (maybe old Awakener 9 now increases monster level of zones by 1, maybe Scourge mechanic token increases difficulty but also drop ilvl, etc.)

Maybe GGG has considered how much the base defense changes pigeonhole farmers into a tiny fraction of content but from Chris' post yesterday I don't believe so. Diablo 2 being "you can only run these few things at endgame like Pit, Tunnels or your drops stink" just plain sucks. It's antiquated design and has no place in PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info