Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 2 - Core Character Defences and Recovery

Facts - None of us can really tell if this is a net nerf or buff until it is played. Too many changes at once.

1) Concerning that there are huge nerfs to the builds that were tanky, including
gladiator
dodge,
end stacking regen, etc.
You couldn't take a league off from nerfs after response to 3.16?

2) Adding life on kill as a source of regen is mostly worthless for hard content.

Your team lost a lot of faith from community with 3.15. Not sure this will help restore it, but proof will be in the game for those who try it.
Sick! I love what I see, can't wait to test it all out in game!
overall very reasonable changes
looking forward to part 3 aurabots better be dead for good
"
Infashinol wrote:
Is it time for Aspect of Stone?!

I laughed so hard on this ... very funny!
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
Base Types are now generated with a random 0-10% higher base defence, as an inbuilt currently-non-modifiable property. This means that all base types can be better than they currently are, and armour base types are not homogeneous any more. Energy Shield values on base types instead vary from 0-20%.

Yooooo, this is honestly really bad, its another layer of rng and will make people just ignore anything <19%.

Solution:
Make it as a implicit so we can change with a blessed orb. This will not only remove the tedious rng to find something that is close to if not perfect, but also increase the uses of blessed orb.
"
theta40 wrote:
Looks good overall but please revisit Fortify. Cyclone Herald of Agony is very much a melee range character but gets shafted by the fortify changes.

Also, who was endurance charge regen builds hurting? I think 2 builds used this.

I am ! Jugg Incinerate CoCha Bodyswap RF. x'D
Last edited by DyVysionXIII on Oct 6, 2021, 6:37:36 PM
Is this still GGG doing this changes?
Something feels terribly wrong here
Is Fortify going to be similar to elemental ailments in that if it is applied via a non-hit it has a base value but a large enough hit can exceed that value?
Really great changes! :-)
The only problem I see with all of this is, taking a single roll from a gear slot, and putting it onto the passive tree, and adding multiple nodes needed to make up for the loss of that 1 roll that was previously on gear.

There are only so many points we have to work with, so this greatly strains the skill tree to now make up for what was previously a single roll on a single item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info