[3.17?] LL Manabond + Mjölner (10k ES, 14M+ Shaper dps) (Simu Wave 30 + Simultaneous Feared video)

Why you use controlled destruction in your manabond AND have elemental overload? EO changed this league and if skill cant crit means no extra damage.
"
kardeell2 wrote:
Why you use controlled destruction in your manabond AND have elemental overload? EO changed this league and if skill cant crit means no extra damage.

You are correct. It's not implemented correctly in PoB and I completely forgot that Anomalous CD was -100% crit and not -80%. Thank you.
Last edited by belanna on Oct 27, 2021, 8:43:06 AM
What are your major/minor pantheons? Also, how do you deal with stun?
"
Zeguaf wrote:
What are your major/minor pantheons? Also, how do you deal with stun?

Brine King and Shaakri.

For Stuns I use the ES Mastery currently. Later on you can invest in Jewels + Implicits
My start with this league was a bit slow (had work Friday-Tuesday) but now up and running at level 92. Arc for clearing and Ball Lightning for straight up bosses feels pretty good.

Ended up finding a Delve ring with 10% life reservation efficiency that fit with the other gear I bought so I skipped taking the aura cluster.

Working on getting the 6L Ivory and a Clarity watcher's next I think.
"
Garrygoth wrote:
My start with this league was a bit slow (had work Friday-Tuesday) but now up and running at level 92. Arc for clearing and Ball Lightning for straight up bosses feels pretty good.

Ended up finding a Delve ring with 10% life reservation efficiency that fit with the other gear I bought so I skipped taking the aura cluster.

Working on getting the 6L Ivory and a Clarity watcher's next I think.

nice, awesome!! :)
Last edited by belanna on Oct 28, 2021, 7:18:38 AM
new video of my first Cortex this league: Cortex 3.16
Last edited by belanna on Oct 28, 2021, 9:28:33 AM
im pretty interested of this build. have you any idea about is it possible do simulacrum 20-30 waves? those seems to be pretty rippy
"
j00na93 wrote:
im pretty interested of this build. have you any idea about is it possible do simulacrum 20-30 waves? those seems to be pretty rippy

i hope so ... Simulacrum is my fav content and basically the only thing besides Cortex I farmed last league.
"
belanna wrote:
"
j00na93 wrote:

i hope so ... Simulacrum is my fav content and basically the only thing besides Cortex I farmed last league.

haha me too.. well lets see, have any leveling tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info