[3.17?] LL Manabond + Mjölner (10k ES, 14M+ Shaper dps) (Simu Wave 30 + Simultaneous Feared video)

Build is working really good, but have a question about chaos damage bosses like Al-Hezmin, the hunter boss, How do you manage to survive if your corruscating elixir runs out of charges?
Hey!
Really fun build and it's getting strong. I do have a question though, I play standard and I can't for the life of me get hold of 3 skill megalomaniacs (just 2 + 1 bad). Should I just get jewels with 2 good mods or build the character differently?

https://pastebin.com/9vGvLQtJ (updated 22-01-11)
Please check my PoB, I'd like some advice on the next course of action :)

Any tips are appreciated!
Merry christmas!

Updated(22-01-11) Comments:
- Switching from BL to Arc was a game changer. Clears outside of screen and I can just spin away. Maps with lots of rooms/walls are no problem, it just arcs (get anomalous arc)
- Stacking mana/int is key for both damage and survival. % attributes/int mods are nice.
- Switched to rare boots, more ES, res and chaos res = :) Only annoying when your movementspeed flask runs out, happens rarely in maps.
- Ghost Reaver? 3 points away and doubles our leech rate? ***Didnt like it, didnt notice any improvement in survival***
- Dropped some ES and Mana and took block in skill tree and gems, really worth while, I'm a lot more tanky even if damage is slightly less. I got roughly 30/30% in block, I'm opting to get Glancing Blows to reach higher numbers. Might need to drop one cluster for all the points, I dont like that.
- Changed anoint on amulet from Arcane Capacitor to Whispers of Doom. Damage loss was 200k (neglible) in PoB atleast, and I saved 3 skill points.
Last edited by ladymordeth on Jan 12, 2022, 5:02:27 AM
I want to love Manabond so much. Can't stand its flashyness. Hope for some red MTX. Then I'll come back to this build.
Can someone explain the defenses on the build? I wonder myself how im just spinning through mobs barely taking damage lol.
Would using a "Divergent Cyclone Gem" be of any use because of the boots? 20 Quality Divergent = 5% more Movement Speed?
"
The Poet's Pen, Cospri's Malice and Mjölner have had their cooldown on triggering socketed spells increased to 0.25 seconds (previously 0.15 seconds).

It's hurt
"
redclaudious wrote:
"
The Poet's Pen, Cospri's Malice and Mjölner have had their cooldown on triggering socketed spells increased to 0.25 seconds (previously 0.15 seconds).

It's hurt

Manabond does 66% more damage though.
Last edited by Anbokr on Jan 27, 2022, 6:27:37 PM
dropped a few thoughts about 3.17 changes in the main post.
when i saw the changes for manabond i knew i wanted to play mjölner again. i had a great time in 3.15 and expect it to be even stronger this league.
since the build i ended up with was kind of a min max thing i hope i can transition in to yours earlier.

one question comes to my mind when i see the elemental overload changes.. do we want to swap out controlled destruction for something else or dont we care for eo on manabond?
This league manabond mjolner had destroyed. You got from 4tics cd(with 14+%cdr) to a massive 7 with 15%cdr... You lost almost half casts and got from Chris massive 30% more base damage(35% of missing mana to 45%, dont forget about it increases only base damage and have no interaction with % of added damage). F.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info