[3.17?] LL Manabond + Mjölner (10k ES, 14M+ Shaper dps) (Simu Wave 30 + Simultaneous Feared video)

"
Kreut_jenkins wrote:
when i saw the changes for manabond i knew i wanted to play mjölner again. i had a great time in 3.15 and expect it to be even stronger this league.
since the build i ended up with was kind of a min max thing i hope i can transition in to yours earlier.

one question comes to my mind when i see the elemental overload changes.. do we want to swap out controlled destruction for something else or dont we care for eo on manabond?

Last edited by belanna on Jan 30, 2022, 3:57:16 AM
"
belanna wrote:
"
Kreut_jenkins wrote:
when i saw the changes for manabond i knew i wanted to play mjölner again. i had a great time in 3.15 and expect it to be even stronger this league.
since the build i ended up with was kind of a min max thing i hope i can transition in to yours earlier.

one question comes to my mind when i see the elemental overload changes.. do we want to swap out controlled destruction for something else or dont we care for eo on manabond?

oh ye ... with EO moving this build is probably dead. F

I have been waiting for months for this league to start, so I could start as Freezing Pulse totems and move into this build.

I'm devastated that you don't think this can be salvaged. Now I don't even know if I want to play this league at all...
OK, they nerf the Mjolner.

But look at Manabond :

Added
Effectiveness of Added Damage 160%

Modified
New: Deals 263 to 1488 Lightning Damage
Old: Deals 157 to 892 Lightning Damage
New: Deals base Lightning Damage equal to 44% of missing Unreserved Mana +6 to length per 25% of Unreserved maximum Mana you have
Old: Deals base Lightning Damage equal to 34% of missing Unreserved Mana +6 to length per 25% of Unreserved maximum Mana you have

The buff is really insane.

And also Arc. I think this build will still survive in 3.17.

i will league start as EA and maybe pick this build up again later on for bossing etc... so no updates at the start. Nothing changes really anyway depsite the numbers and you won't need as much AS anymore with the trigger rate change.
"
"
belanna wrote:
"
Kreut_jenkins wrote:

oh ye ... with EO moving this build is probably dead. F

I have been waiting for months for this league to start, so I could start as Freezing Pulse totems and move into this build.

I'm devastated that you don't think this can be salvaged. Now I don't even know if I want to play this league at all...

Did EO move? I don't understand, I see it in the same place
oh damn. path of nerf at it again. stupid me. havent played for almost half a year or so. came back like a week ago and didnt even bother to start a league char so close to the end. so i went standard and found this build. started salvaging my old chars and selling stuff and unfortunately i didnt even read 3.17 patch notes or even this build site well. i just opened the POB link and started spending all my ex for the items...and well after spending like 40ex and having almost everything together except for megalomaniac and watcher's eye the patch notes hit me. now i have a lvl40isch templar, spent alot of ex on most of the items and of course they hit mjölner with a nerf again, cant believe it :( always wanted to play a strong mjölner build....i was so happy when i finally crafted by hunter/crusader stygian vise with t1 att's and t1 cdr.i'm so stupid... what you think? is this build dead as it is now?

btw, thanks for this great build, wish i found it earlier and wish they would finally nerf the right things.

greetings and best wishes

edit: sorry just read your prior answers. so you wont be doing anything on that build for now. no problem. i will still try to run it. hope i will be successful. cheers!
Last edited by darclon888 on Feb 5, 2022, 11:40:20 AM
"
darclon888 wrote:
oh damn. path of nerf at it again. stupid me. havent played for almost half a year or so. came back like a week ago and didnt even bother to start a league char so close to the end. so i went standard and found this build. started salvaging my old chars and selling stuff and unfortunately i didnt even read 3.17 patch notes or even this build site well. i just opened the POB link and started spending all my ex for the items...and well after spending like 40ex and having almost everything together except for megalomaniac and watcher's eye the patch notes hit me. now i have a lvl40isch templar, spent alot of ex on most of the items and of course they hit mjölner with a nerf again, cant believe it :( always wanted to play a strong mjölner build....i was so happy when i finally crafted by hunter/crusader stygian vise with t1 att's and t1 cdr.i'm so stupid... what you think? is this build dead as it is now?

btw, thanks for this great build, wish i found it earlier and wish they would finally nerf the right things.

greetings and best wishes

edit: sorry just read your prior answers. so you wont be doing anything on that build for now. no problem. i will still try to run it. hope i will be successful. cheers!

Please let us know if it still works!! I want to try this build very badly
Having a lot of fun with the build :)

Right now I am using "Voltaxic Burst" with the CWC and it works a lot better than spark imo. I will add in "Additonal accuracy support gem" once I get my chest to 6 link...

Right now I am too poor for a awakened CWC lvl 5 so to become stun immune I am using Forbidden Flesh/Flame with the "Bastion of Hope" passive, I am not stun immune all the time but it's most of the time plus I got 32% block and 47% spell block (75% block every 5 sec for 2 sec) so that's also nice to have.

I also (obviously) wanna get a "Watcher's eye" at some point.

Also an important note; At expedition care the mod that say "kill anything under 20% life on hit" 😂

-Hapseleg
can someone explain for encant on gloves "Trigger Commandment". Do this build need it or not? Because i can't found Algor Mortis with this enchant. Thanks =)
I really hope the build will be back for next season 🤔

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info