[3.17?] LL Manabond + Mjölner (10k ES, 14M+ Shaper dps) (Simu Wave 30 + Simultaneous Feared video)

Looking with interest at this build. How do you overcome the chaos damage through energy shield, other than the flask ofc. Seems to be very dangerous to rely that much on a flask for survival :P

EDIT: Yeah... i need to learn to read... I didnt notice the Ivory Tower :)
Last edited by Arothar on Oct 30, 2021, 8:23:40 AM
I'm going to try this build out. looks solid. Too bad leveling as it would be cancer so I guess I'll do something like Enki's ball lighting until I can swap later
my first maven loot this league:

I did not record the fight, unfortunately. I will upload some new videos of Simulacrum and some other stuff later though.

I also crafted my first belt today:

sitting on 9.2k mana and 9.4k ES now.

Last edited by belanna on Oct 30, 2021, 12:37:06 PM
Thanks for this build, it's amazing!
I leveled as freezing pulse totems Hiero, after 69 switched to this.
Got 76 lvl and screwed down A8 Sirus.
I decided to use purity of elements insted of discipline due to my watcher's eye, running at 5700 es now. I want to try to get chaos res cap, because of uncomfortable feelings at Sirus fight.
Build looks great.

One question: Assuming you've just dumped all your mana with arcane cloak, it looks like the Coruscating Elixir becomes your only source of chaos damage mitigation.

Is this how it plays out in practice? I.e., if you can't kill a boss (which deals chaos damage) within two charges of the Coruscating Elixir - you're in big trouble?
Aight this build rocks

For the memes you can put shock nova in weapon with inc aoe , voltaxic in body armour and you clear like a god lmao also it melts other peoples pc

One question how to avoid getting perma frozen ? thats the only issue i face now
"
Aight this build rocks

For the memes you can put shock nova in weapon with inc aoe , voltaxic in body armour and you clear like a god lmao also it melts other peoples pc

One question how to avoid getting perma frozen ? thats the only issue i face now

Pantheon - Soul of the Brine King.
I use Purity of Elements for chaos res, it gives ailment immunity also.

P.S. Seems like you forget to annoint your boots)
Last edited by lethorn_ekb on Oct 31, 2021, 4:17:53 AM
Hi All :)

finally have char on 92 lvl doing sirius A8, Cortex easy :)

Sometimes have one shot die (10k ES on 1 time:/)

here is my little changed PoB: https://pastebin.com/P8e1Sb3d

If someone have any idea feel free to advice :)
Last edited by Stanior on Oct 31, 2021, 6:14:46 AM
Yeah made the build yesterday i must admit i was hesitant with LL builds cause generally i hate them , but its so fun mega props

Will do some labs to get enchants on boots and switch gems ty
"
Yeah made the build yesterday i must admit i was hesitant with LL builds cause generally i hate them , but its so fun mega props

Will do some labs to get enchants on boots and switch gems ty

You don't need lab enchant on the Stampede - this boots should have an oil annointment, just like the amulet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info