Option to turn off weather effects.

edit: oh I see you're in New Zealand. so nevermind then. go right ahead and discriminate against everyone with sensitivity issues. I've read through the forums on this a bit, and so far I've gathered that your precious lightning causes migraines and nausea, but only to some people, who don't matter to you.
Last edited by kerstodeive on Sep 20, 2013, 3:22:21 AM
"
kerstodeive wrote:
edit: oh I see you're in New Zealand. so nevermind then. go right ahead and discriminate against everyone with sensitivity issues. I've read through the forums on this a bit, and so far I've gathered that your precious lightning causes migraines and nausea, but only to some people, who don't matter to you.

.. omg shut the fuck up, so much pussy crying over the starter area.
I understand it hurts your delicate little fucking eyes, so maybe stop playing video games?

Jesus , I never heard not even once someone say the lighting in the first area causes them to convulse on the ground and die instantly. If you cant take weather effects in the FIRST AREA then why the hell are you playing video games? Tell me? please..
Untill then let GGG make there fucking games how they want and just STFU.

*Shaking my danm head at all this pathetic QQ*

EDIT
If you have a medical condition that makes it so you cant play a game, then why the fuck are you playing that game?
this whole topic is laughably stupid, the devs said they don't want to mess up atmosphere, so leave it alone and find a something that your doctor approves.
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Last edited by EtherBunny66 on Sep 26, 2013, 9:13:02 PM
"
Russell wrote:
We wont ever have an option to disable weather effects as it removes the atmosphere of the environments.

However we will be adding many graphical options in the future so you can set your settings to your pcs needs.

So particle quality , texture quality , model quality and so on.

Also currently im missing a material option to make the rain and enviro effects less laggy. This will hopefully be there before open beta. Otherwise im sure there will be many more people who will be pretty mad at low fps's in rainy/windy areas.

July 4, 2012 2:49 AM

Is a particle quality setting already in the game? Did anyone see any updated comments about whether or not this would be implemented?
My Shop:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/571012
"
duckmanneo wrote:
"
Russell wrote:
We wont ever have an option to disable weather effects as it removes the atmosphere of the environments.

However we will be adding many graphical options in the future so you can set your settings to your pcs needs.

So particle quality , texture quality , model quality and so on.

Also currently im missing a material option to make the rain and enviro effects less laggy. This will hopefully be there before open beta. Otherwise im sure there will be many more people who will be pretty mad at low fps's in rainy/windy areas.

July 4, 2012 2:49 AM

Is a particle quality setting already in the game? Did anyone see any updated comments about whether or not this would be implemented?

Decembet 28, 2013.

Still nothing?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
We only got a graphics programmer in November. He then left for a month and a half to work on his engine again. However the time he did work he he improved the performance of the game a ton... Sure there isn't settings yet but he did make effects around 40-50% faster
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
We only got a graphics programmer in November. He then left for a month and a half to work on his engine again. However the time he did work he he improved the performance of the game a ton... Sure there isn't settings yet but he did make effects around 40-50% faster

What do you mean by "his" engine? Is he working on a new engine for POE? Or a separate product?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
"
Russell wrote:

What do you mean by "his" engine? Is he working on a new engine for POE? Or a separate product?

I'd guess his own engine for his own project.

pls make it disable-able.
The thunder on Twilight strand is really bad for people with epilepsy.
A year and a half later, weather effects still killing fps.
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info