Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.15]💥Gryph's Suicide Squad!💥 Herald of Purity+Minion Instability HoP'n'POP for💥Nuclear Explosions💥

"
I just started using the shield

and I'm not seeing any regen when they explode... Is there another part of that I'm missing? the wording on the shield says "When you die".. so Just a little confused.

Obviously I'm still leveling but currently look like:
https://pastebin.com/W6ieNC87

I'm seeing things die really fast, but I'm not generating a lot of HoP unless I use my ball lightning, but I assume thats normal...

Ok, just figured out the "when you die" I didn't have necromatic Aegis selected, so they were not getting the stats on the shield, now it makes more sense!

heh, yeah you gotta have the Aegis for it to work. :P

Also, if you're having trouble chain spawning Sentinels it may be because you do not have ignite proliferation linked to your Herald of Purity. Swap Predator for Ignite Prolif.

Of course more monster density makes this much more apparent as well.

Hope that helps!
So I'm struggling to understand the Resist mechanic at work here... I have watched the video a few times, and it still does not click yet....

You Allocate EE, which say anything I hit with will give them a bonus to that damage and negative to every other resist - you mention you put one gem in that lets the minions hit with +Fire damage, but as far as I knew that minions could not trigger EE in any way. The only spell you are casting is Ball Lightning which hits with lightning, so anyone you ball lightning should have +Resist to lightning and - to fire. Then you click a potion that gives +50 resist or something and somehow the resists get way lower? I'm just missing a step here.
"
So I'm struggling to understand the Resist mechanic at work here... I have watched the video a few times, and it still does not click yet....

You Allocate EE, which say anything I hit with will give them a bonus to that damage and negative to every other resist - you mention you put one gem in that lets the minions hit with +Fire damage, but as far as I knew that minions could not trigger EE in any way. The only spell you are casting is Ball Lightning which hits with lightning, so anyone you ball lightning should have +Resist to lightning and - to fire. Then you click a potion that gives +50 resist or something and somehow the resists get way lower? I'm just missing a step here.

Nope, it's really that simple. I have Ball Lighting and Storm Brand (trigger wand) to proc EE debuff on enemies. Minions dying deals fire damage so it's a big DPS boost for them.

The minions themselves do not trigger EE at all. Only we do.

Fire damage for minions is for Elemental Army Support on Spectres and Zombies to apply fire exposure for more -Fire Res.

The potion in the POB was an easy way for me to emulate the Animated Guardian that is wearing:

That's the thing that is reducing the resists even further.

Hope that clears it up!

What do you think about using this bow and asenath's chant for summoning skeletons? would lose the shield but could use a quiver
"
Nova1988 wrote:

What do you think about using this bow and asenath's chant for summoning skeletons? would lose the shield but could use a quiver

The minions will die a lot slower without that -50% res and you'd lose all the instant recovery.

Also lose the automation from trigger wand, though that's probably fine in this case.

Sick bow, though I don't think it's a great fit in this build sadly. We can already make a stupidly good helmet for HOP as it is.

Buuuut you can always try it! :P
What build do you think the bow would be good for? Have any ideas?
Plating around with an auto bomber instability build using specters and soul wick. Auto spawning corpses with corpse walker and using cast while channeling with cyclone to make it one button simple. Might look at hop. Using the shield seems clunky when people look at it but to get fast and reliable minion inst pops it’s key. I’m only running a cheap build (super cheap like lol 30c or less) and red maps are easy. A lot of room to Mac this build so might be a bit for the hop attempt as I just started this league after a break. Using dancing duo for map clear speed I use a dread arc on my animated guardian for flammability on bosses. Hatred pops ee when I spin thru packs and bosses.

Maps with goatmen are a riot. Leaping exploding goats are the literal bomb. I have my helmet empty so thinking of throwing ignite on my chest and putting hop in the helmet. Specters and hop looks like super ez mode.

Interesting build to play with on pob. Only 2 keystones are really nec. I think the very high end of the hop build ends up rolling a bunch of Elegant Hubris jewels to get a 240/320 minion life and damage jewel if they exist anymore or something close. I moved the fortress jewel to get faster pops of minion instability. One of the HOP variant jewels gives a 20% CD bonus which helps. I found you CAN run stoneskin flayer spectres while using another instance of raise spectres+COC+minion instability and keep 1-2 permanent stoneskins (or crabbies if they exist anymore). Using corpsewalkers you only get one every couple of seconds but even on a coc setup they are impressive. The belt seems to be a super key item when you dont have a 100k or so ignite to spawn heralds in maps. Very cool mechanics involved and even if they nerf hop life then there is always coc spectres.

Also seems to be a bug with Maligaros and the HP regain on death. If it exceeds a portion of your life (unsure seems to be 30-40%) then it doesnt work. There also seems to be a delay tied to it. Slight but there. I did find with 120% more damage taken and maligaros that with a ton of ignites you never even see the herald of purities on your screen with a boss. Ran spiders with ignite and even though my hop only showed 200k damage red tier bosses melted as I ran around. With my setup spiders were slow on t14-16 regular mobs but the rare mobs just...popped. I was using orb of storms and it should only proc once every couple of seconds right? With spiders with ignite/combustion bosses melt. Without I had to spam exploding skellies to finish the fights. I havent put a cwdt setup as I switch gems and crap playing with exploding mechanics and would run out of chromes every 2 minutes. Spiders with ignite seem to proc heralds which die before they even show on the upper bar. Frenzy apes made a difference but with a squishy test character it can be tough to tell. I run around in boss fights a lot so hard to watch everything.
Last edited by ZRzAJBlvNx on Oct 6, 2021, 12:50:54 AM
3.16 will kill this build
still sane exile ? Nope
Last edited by kurofafi on Oct 8, 2021, 12:43:24 AM
"
kurofafi wrote:
3.16 will kill this build

As noted in the top of the guide hahaha
hahahah so sad i really looking forward to play this build next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info