[3.15]💥Gryph's Suicide Squad!💥 Herald of Purity+Minion Instability HoP'n'POP for💥Nuclear Explosions💥

Interesting build. :)
"
Narakusin wrote:
Interesting build. :)

Thanks! :D
Is anamolous AG better since it allows the increased resistance effect, nearby allies effects, and scorched ground aoe bigger? Or is the movement speed better?
"
ericchongws wrote:
Is anamolous AG better since it allows the increased resistance effect, nearby allies effects, and scorched ground aoe bigger? Or is the movement speed better?

That would be pretty good if the AOE increase effects those stats. I'm not that familiar with it though so I can't say for sure. I like the movement speed though so that he runs around spreading scorched ground faster. ^^ (also cheaper)

Manage to get this for 50c, I think what to do is craft suffix cannot change, reforge caster and pray for open prefix and life? I see that its not deafening essence craft but those few % only affect a few thousand dps on pob so I'm okay with it.

Also, I did some digging, AG's inc. AOE doesn't apply to auras from items :(
Last edited by ericchongws on Aug 27, 2021, 12:11:03 PM
"
ericchongws wrote:

Manage to get this for 50c, I think what to do is craft suffix cannot change, reforge caster and pray for open prefix and life? I see that its not deafening essence craft but those few % only affect a few thousand dps on pob so I'm okay with it.

Also, I did some digging, AG's inc. AOE doesn't apply to auras from items :(

yeah that chest is totally fine. Harder part will be getting all the blue sockets :P (120 chromes for 3B craft+Harvest non-blue to blue is what I did)

I yolo'd my life roll. You can be jealous. KEKW. But yeah, lock suffixes, reforge caster and hope for an open prefix.

With my very limited funds, I think I'll settle for this for my end game helmet. What should my HoP links be?
Last edited by ericchongws on Aug 27, 2021, 12:57:20 PM
"
ericchongws wrote:

With my very limited funds, I think I'll settle for this for my end game helmet. What should my HoP links be?

Not bad! Burning Damage is actually not bad for the ignites and Burning Ground degen. :)

Herald of Purity - Infernal Legion - Combustion - Ignite Proliferation/Conc effect (Swap as needed)

I did everything on a +3 Minion Life helmet, so that'd be just fine.
Nice Build Bro. I just follow your CoC Volatile and it was really fun.

Can you tell me how much cost for this build? I plan to play next week :)
Thank you
"
fattyhungry wrote:
Nice Build Bro. I just follow your CoC Volatile and it was really fun.

Can you tell me how much cost for this build? I plan to play next week :)
Thank you

Hard to gauge. I spent excessively to get nearly perfect minion life gear

Like these...I spent almost 45ex making these because I was being picky. Completely unnecessary but they are f'ing nice! :P

I'd say 2-3ex to cover all the jewels

Kitava's Teachings: 1ex
Fortress Covenant: 40c+ depending on roll
Calamitous Visions: 35c
Medium Clusters: literally maybe 10c each
Large Cluster: 100c+ for 8 passive and 3 correct notables
Good Corrupted Blood Jewel: 1ex-ish probably
Minion Jewel with fire damage to minions...probably not very much

Helmet with +3 Minion Levels and Minion Life: About 1-3ex depending on other stats. Or you can craft one yourself with single resonator Bound Fossils. Takes an Average of 15 according to craft of exile.

1 Circle ring with reduced reservation+Sentinel Damage is roughly 100c-1ex. If you don't need the reservation, you can get phys damage reduction and those are like 10-20c

Deafening Essences of Fear are 7c in bulk. ~20:1ex. I would use these on synthesized gloves+boots (bases aren't too expensive) 1 piece at a time depending on budget and use generic rares in the meantime. Each piece with 40-45% max life is worth 10-13% more damage, so it is quite impactful.

Chest should be a hunter base so that you can get extra curse. Buy one with some resists or use Fear Essences to craft one. Look for resists. Extra Curse can be forced for 2ex->Suffixes Cannot be Changed Craft+Reforge Rare with Caster modifier from Harvest. Hope for open prefix for bench crafted 10% of max life as extra ES.

The wand will be as good as you want to invest into it. +2 with unveiled trigger is like 14ex starting price. You don't NEED +2 but it definitely helps.

Amulet can be generic life+resists until a +2 can be crafted and afforded.

One of the things I like about this build is that it functions well on lower end budgets but has a lot of places to min max.

Hope that's helpful!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info