[3.15]💥Gryph's Suicide Squad!💥 Herald of Purity+Minion Instability HoP'n'POP for💥Nuclear Explosions💥

I actually just bought another pair of boots for the time being since I needed more resists. I threw a sign of the sin eater onto my AG for now and gave him an Inpulsa to negate the shocks.

E: They were somewhat affordable and had the exact resists I needed. Once I get some more currency, I can aisling them.

Last edited by Siza1337 on Aug 29, 2021, 6:14:33 PM
"
Siza1337 wrote:
I actually just bought another pair of boots for the time being since I needed more resists. I threw a sign of the sin eater onto my AG for now and gave him an Inpulsa to negate the shocks.

E: They were somewhat affordable and had the exact resists I needed. Once I get some more currency, I can aisling them.

Heck yeah dude! Those boots are great! Lock suffixes and aisling them. Hope to remove rarity. ;)
Crafting the helmet has been a pain too. When I hit +3, it always came along with minion damage which now sucks because it also gives less minion life.

However, after probably close to a hundred bound fossils I hit this and finished it off with the aspect:

Edit:
Leo slam wasn't that successful. Should still provide solid defense since I'm at 70 chaos resist.

Last edited by Siza1337 on Aug 30, 2021, 4:40:38 AM
"

Regarding the shield. I had the same thoughts originally. I went for Mistress of Sacrifice and bone offering with a +1 phys ES% on block shield....and it actually feels worse defensively.

The thing the Lens does is give consistent GOOD life recovery from our minions dying. Sentinel Dies? 3.8k life recovered instantly. Skellies dying is like 230 per skellie. It's actually insane. And the -50% res helps a lot for feeling smooth to play.

I like going skeletons with the scepter early if it's available. I'll test some different leveling setups as 3.16 gets closer.

For now, I'm responding via mobile because I already packed my PC in preparation for our move. :)

Would SRS dying also grant you hp??
"
Maxwells wrote:
"

Regarding the shield. I had the same thoughts originally. I went for Mistress of Sacrifice and bone offering with a +1 phys ES% on block shield....and it actually feels worse defensively.

The thing the Lens does is give consistent GOOD life recovery from our minions dying. Sentinel Dies? 3.8k life recovered instantly. Skellies dying is like 230 per skellie. It's actually insane. And the -50% res helps a lot for feeling smooth to play.

I like going skeletons with the scepter early if it's available. I'll test some different leveling setups as 3.16 gets closer.

For now, I'm responding via mobile because I already packed my PC in preparation for our move. :)

Would SRS dying also grant you hp??

As long as they are close enough when they die, yes. Maligaro's Lens works on SRS as well.
I have to say, I enjoy the build a lot. Casting Ball Lightning feels kinda clunky though, but Onslaught has kinda fixed that. I just murdered Drox on A9 at level 83, damage feels great. I have died a couple times to oneshots, though. Will grab some more life nodes I guess, currently at 4000HP, 1900 ES.

E: I also forgot to switch out the gems, but he died within seconds anyway. For bossing, you replace both Combustion and Prolif for Predator/Cruelty?
I also don't have Xoph Loyals yet, nobody appears to have them and I'm too slow with raising them, Kitava keeps sucking them up lol
Last edited by Siza1337 on Aug 30, 2021, 10:07:50 AM
"
Siza1337 wrote:
I have to say, I enjoy the build a lot. Casting Ball Lightning feels kinda clunky though, but Onslaught has kinda fixed that. I just murdered Drox on A9 at level 83, damage feels great. I have died a couple times to oneshots, though. Will grab some more life nodes I guess, currently at 4000HP, 1900 ES.

E: I also forgot to switch out the gems, but he died within seconds anyway. For bossing, you replace both Combustion and Prolif for Predator/Cruelty?
I also don't have Xoph Loyals yet, nobody appears to have them and I'm too slow with raising them, Kitava keeps sucking them up lol

Yeah one of my goals for 3.16 will be to make this tankier as that's my only issue at the moment. Chaos res+Forbidden Taste with the enchant helps a ton though, not gonna lie. I tanked a Sirus DIE! beam because of that. Hahaha.

As for spectre, you can just remove the Kitava Gem temporarily (clear a xoph breachstone, that's what I did).
Every time I look at this thread I am jelly about the people carfting items :( Why am I so jelly :(
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Going to give this a go to try and get 36 challenges, haven't found a build I want to stick with yet =/
I just started using the shield

and I'm not seeing any regen when they explode... Is there another part of that I'm missing? the wording on the shield says "When you die".. so Just a little confused.

Obviously I'm still leveling but currently look like:
https://pastebin.com/W6ieNC87

I'm seeing things die really fast, but I'm not generating a lot of HoP unless I use my ball lightning, but I assume thats normal...

Ok, just figured out the "when you die" I didn't have necromatic Aegis selected, so they were not getting the stats on the shield, now it makes more sense!
Last edited by scjohnson243_1 on Sep 11, 2021, 10:54:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info