Server providers for South-Africa

Latency is jumping between 130 and 300 on my side. Still better on average than EU connection though.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Try making a new instance you will feel the difference once you hit a azure instances
So am I forced to remake instances 5-10 times per zone just to hit an azure server? that can't be the purpose of a SA server :(
"
falagar112 wrote:
So am I forced to remake instances 5-10 times per zone just to hit an azure server? that can't be the purpose of a SA server :(

Its not I am sure it will be sorted before the end of this week
GGG might just be testing different providers and whichever performs better they might scale up that solution. Hopefully this is the case and they drop the packet loss + unstable psychz BS and scale up the MS Azure solution. If this is the case, I applaud you comparing different solutions to keep providers honest but if something is clearly not working please cut it.
This is amazing! I tried it and it works!

I've been waiting for this for years!

Thank you GGG!
Just checked again now the 165.73.241.34 and 165.73.241.58 instances still spiky as helll

But the 102.37.124.252 azure runs butter smooth
THank you so much for ZA servers . HHYYPPEE
@DTBA

Yep. Same here, still spiking like mad on psychz.
Here's hoping they fix it by friday.
Yeap same, about 1/10 instances im on azure and it's working flawlessly with 90ms. 9/10 on Psyche with 300 to 500ms and spiking constantly. If it's not fixed by Friday I guess I'm back on Europe gateways - it has 220ms but at least it's a stable 220ms...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info