[3.17] Devon's Manabond Lord | MoM | Self cast | Endgame Viable

"
whiite94 wrote:
Will this be updated for 3.17?

I am toying around with PoB for Self-cast manabond, and the investment needed for mediocre damage seems insane.

Sure I'll update if I remember, when PoB hits.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
whiite94 wrote:
Will this be updated for 3.17?

I am toying around with PoB for Self-cast manabond, and the investment needed for mediocre damage seems insane.
Updated :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Going to league start this build looks pretty fun!
Last edited by Regencey on Feb 4, 2022, 11:23:40 PM
Seems you got rid of the lightning golem on the new updated POB. Was that intentional?
"
Ponzini77 wrote:
Seems you got rid of the lightning golem on the new updated POB. Was that intentional?

Yes it was, there wasn't enough slots for everything so he had to go. If yo uthink you can squeeze him in somewhere feel free.
Ah okay. The reason I was wondering is because I tried using Zealotry and it wont even let me use it because the mana reservation cost is at like 130%. Also I dont understand when you use something like Divine Ire. There are so many abilities to activate that I get overwhelmed with the build I think it may be better for me to use the golem? Arcane cloak, sigil of power, Wave of Conviction, assassins mark, divine ire.

I am just a complete noob so I probably am just doing it wrong. I still dont have a few items/skills so maybe I am just missing something for it to work?
"
Ponzini77 wrote:
Ah okay. The reason I was wondering is because I tried using Zealotry and it wont even let me use it because the mana reservation cost is at like 130%. Also I dont understand when you use something like Divine Ire. There are so many abilities to activate that I get overwhelmed with the build I think it may be better for me to use the golem? Arcane cloak, sigil of power, Wave of Conviction, assassins mark, divine ire.

I am just a complete noob so I probably am just doing it wrong. I still dont have a few items/skills so maybe I am just missing something for it to work?

Ah sorry the divine Ire was the placeholder for Divine blessing since it wasn't out back then, forgot to change it back haha. Will get it fixed right away so dl the latest PoB.
No worries. I am running into another issue now though. I got it set up correctly with divine blessing now but it says "skill cannot be used". It has a mana cost of 1000 so it should be fine since I have 6k mana. Any ideas? https://imgur.com/NcTK1Iw
"
Ponzini77 wrote:
No worries. I am running into another issue now though. I got it set up correctly with divine blessing now but it says "skill cannot be used". It has a mana cost of 1000 so it should be fine since I have 6k mana. Any ideas? https://imgur.com/NcTK1Iw
Yeah you should be able to use it as I can freely cast Blessing auras even if I have another aura active. Where did you slot it in? I can't see your characters since your profile is private.
Oof. Looks like Essence Worm has "Your Blessing skills are Disabled" on it now. They saw the cheese coming. Looks like we're back to lightning golem outside of some standard league nonsense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info