[3.17] Devon's Manabond Lord | MoM | Self cast | Endgame Viable

will you make a Scourge version of this build now that we more info :D
"
Holydefeat wrote:
will you make a Scourge version of this build now that we more info :D
Since you asked, I will :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"

Thank you bby FeelsStrongMan
"
Holydefeat wrote:
"

Thank you bby FeelsStrongMan

Done.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
This looks pretty neat and I'll probably make this as my 2nd build. But I'm kinda confused about Sanctuary of Thought. 50% less mana cost for a skill that deals more damage the more mana spent seems to be a pretty big damage decrease. Why pick it up instead of Conviction of Power?
"
Migski wrote:
This looks pretty neat and I'll probably make this as my 2nd build. But I'm kinda confused about Sanctuary of Thought. 50% less mana cost for a skill that deals more damage the more mana spent seems to be a pretty big damage decrease. Why pick it up instead of Conviction of Power?
Took it because of the huuge ES and AoE mainly. But you could try with conviction of power. End charges should help with tankiness.
"
devon752 wrote:
Took it because of the huuge ES and AoE mainly. But you could try with conviction of power. End charges should help with tankiness.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll try both when the time comes. Still leveling my Trapper starter since I came into the league a bit late but I'll do this build right after.
Enjoying this build so far. I'm usually not so fast in my atlas progression, but with this... it was somewhat 5 hours form t1 to t6-8 maps. Oneshoting pretty much everything (including bosses sometimes). Still looking for at least one tiral to acsess Uber Lab. For now I think that survivability is not enough when Arcane Cloak is on cooldown, especially against chaos dammage. And crits are not consistent.

The question is: will it be a big mistake to take Conviction of Power instead of Illuminated Devotion after Uber Lab? PoB says that Illuminated Devotion gives only about 1% DPS as well as some AoE and Leech. Conviction of Power on the other hand gives 20% dps, and chagres wich could help with survivability and crit consistency. But maybe PoB does not include Arcane Surge effect and 10% increased effect of Arcane Surge will be better&
"
isoasaleym wrote:
Enjoying this build so far. I'm usually not so fast in my atlas progression, but with this... it was somewhat 5 hours form t1 to t6-8 maps. Oneshoting pretty much everything (including bosses sometimes). Still looking for at least one tiral to acsess Uber Lab. For now I think that survivability is not enough when Arcane Cloak is on cooldown, especially against chaos dammage. And crits are not consistent.

The question is: will it be a big mistake to take Conviction of Power instead of Illuminated Devotion after Uber Lab? PoB says that Illuminated Devotion gives only about 1% DPS as well as some AoE and Leech. Conviction of Power on the other hand gives 20% dps, and chagres wich could help with survivability and crit consistency. But maybe PoB does not include Arcane Surge effect and 10% increased effect of Arcane Surge will be better&

Conviction is an ok choice, feel free to play around with it.
Will this be updated for 3.17?

I am toying around with PoB for Self-cast manabond, and the investment needed for mediocre damage seems insane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info