[3.17] Devon's Manabond Lord | MoM | Self cast | Endgame Viable

"
Oof. Looks like Essence Worm has "Your Blessing skills are Disabled" on it now. They saw the cheese coming. Looks like we're back to lightning golem outside of some standard league nonsense.

I don't see why it would be called cheese... Essence worm increases the cost even further making it a super high cost spell viable only for high mana builds...
But yeah, I'm gonna consider dropping Essence worm in exchange for a strong opal ring and keeping the blessing but with Wrath? Altough it might be a bit too tedious already with a bunch of actives...
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Ah okay. Good to know. I guess I will just test some things out to find out what I want to use.
"
devon752 wrote:

I don't see why it would be called cheese... Essence worm increases the cost even further making it a super high cost spell viable only for high mana builds...
But yeah, I'm gonna consider dropping Essence worm in exchange for a strong opal ring and keeping the blessing but with Wrath? Altough it might be a bit too tedious already with a bunch of actives...

I called it "cheese" because the Essence Worm wasn't actually increasing the mana multiplier on the Blessing (since the reservation multiplier isn't applied before turning the aura into a mana cost), and since getting a second aura on a MoM character just kinda ... felt like it was cheating (even though I was right here with you in hoping we could use the new blessings in Archmage builds along side the Essence Worm since until the league dropped there didn't look like a reason we couldn't).

They're still cool, and I'm with you in that I think I'd probably use one once I got good gear to use in the ring slot, but I'm definitely gonna level with the essence worm wrath just to lower my button bloat a little and until I can get mana regen stabilized.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info