[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

im planning on spendind a few exalted, would you recommend stygian vise with mana recovery rate or unnatural instinct, both are kinda the same price, thoughts? thanks in advance
In keeping with the lightning theme, could we sub leap slam for lightning warp?
"
ferrandzstope wrote:
im planning on spendind a few exalted, would you recommend stygian vise with mana recovery rate or unnatural instinct, both are kinda the same price, thoughts? thanks in advance

I'd take the instinct...
u can get a belt without jewel first, so u have the mana regeneration but the instinct brings a lot and u cant' substitute that.
Last edited by ogli on Sep 23, 2021, 7:49:47 AM
So, it is time. I am not sure what to upgrade / do next...
Except for helmet which I'am looking for, what could make most sense to exchange???????

https://pastebin.com/dyxNqsCG

Thx for ANY tipps, because I'm a casual player with few experience (but I can follow guides ;) )
ty ogli
I did some changes by myself (new boots, bought helmet -9res).

So I already have a helmet with enemies -9 chaos resistance.
But I am not sure if I should use it now, because it is missing the lab enchant.
Should I stay with my helmete with arcane cloak spents another 15% or should I Swap to -9 lightning res?

ANY other advices how to improve my char???

https://pastebin.com/s3z37Zsv

(my account is set to public, the name of the char is Hogly. The new helmet can be seen in the inventory)
Last edited by ogli on Sep 24, 2021, 6:44:56 AM
Hi,

I am busy leveling my character. Is the passive elemental equilibrium part of the build? I am not sure if its highlighted or not.

Best
Elemental Equi is not part of the build. U can try it easily by clicking on it, then u see the different.
Argl
DamnFuckingAtzirisFoibleDisplaying
StatsRequirementsInRedAltough25%....

Ok, learned it the hard way.:)
Guess spent 20-30 ex to much in build...
Last edited by ogli on Sep 24, 2021, 3:59:53 PM
"
ogli wrote:
I did some changes by myself (new boots, bought helmet -9res).

So I already have a helmet with enemies -9 chaos resistance.
But I am not sure if I should use it now, because it is missing the lab enchant.
Should I stay with my helmete with arcane cloak spents another 15% or should I Swap to -9 lightning res?

ANY other advices how to improve my char???

https://pastebin.com/s3z37Zsv

(my account is set to public, the name of the char is Hogly. The new helmet can be seen in the inventory)

Hello
Ok lets see what can i do for you

1. first of all where is your immune to silence ? (corrupted blood is bonus as well) you are a walking dead zombie without it ... its so important

2. you are missing mana and life nodes in healthy mind area .. why would you use that jewel if you wanna ignore the life node (which turns to double mana) ?

3. whats the point of Spirit prism cobalt jewel ? you use a jewel when you want extra bonus like phasing or resistances (if you are missing one) drop the whole talent path and get missing mana nodes and life nodes

4.your large cluster jewel is not the best either try to have disorienting display + corrosive elements with supercharge if you can't find super charge try Scintillating Idea i gotta say supercharge is a big upgrade but also pretty rare ...

5. your ball lightning is not lvl 21 same for your orb of storms.. anomalous blood rage can be used to generate frenzy charges as well if you are willing to spend money on it .. ball lightning hits pretty good number of times so 2% is good enough but you can buff it up with enhance support also you can use enhance support instead of onslaught gem to increase the number of beams on orb of storms.

6. your helm needs upgrade but i think you said you dealt with it ? already ? try to get asenath gloves and use your current gloves for bossing.
tbh if you get curse on it.. its even better for bosses

you can use whispers of doom anoint or corrupted version on your necklace to apply conductivity and elemental weakness you can apply temporal chains as well if you get anoint and the corrupted version but its not needed you will still apply elemental weakness and conductivity with double curse temporal chain will be ignored ... (i do recommend getting the corrupted version and anoint it with mind drinker its pretty good)

7. for movement flask use this one pretty good .. specially with crit recharge its best in slot in my opinion. it also provides long onslaught, blood rage will recharge the frenzy charges anyway

8. your boots can be better but its not bad at this point there are even better versions if you like to spend more

9. your belt is low on life you need a better one budd .. try to reach atleast 3400 life.. try this abyss jewel if you can (check the abyss jewel on the belt) if you can get cooldown recovery rate as well on your belt it would be great

10. remove granite and diamond flask .. get these sets
these two for clear

these two for bossing

or atzir flask for sirus

This is my Ball lightning build try to look into it... it might help you out
https://pastebin.com/fWciCBXZ

Good luck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info