[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

HI,

Will there be an update for this build in 3.17? Sorry if this question has been asked and answered, didnt find an answer.
Great build I like it.

I read that there are not going to be any updates for 3.17 for this build, but I guess most of these things should still work.

However I would like to use ball lightning as my main skill to clear instead of orb of storms. I just like the ball lightning more. Would that work if I add multiple projectiles support instead of slower projectiles?
"
Morvis110 wrote:
Great build I like it.

I read that there are not going to be any updates for 3.17 for this build, but I guess most of these things should still work.

However I would like to use ball lightning as my main skill to clear instead of orb of storms. I just like the ball lightning more. Would that work if I add multiple projectiles support instead of slower projectiles?

Yes it will work, but the benefit from slower projectiles is to increase the dot as slow as possible the dmg works as long as there are projectiles.
If I remember right, the dmg outcome from multiple projectiles isnt eaqual to slower projectiles.
But try it maybe it feels more comfortable for your playstile.
Thhe great benefit from POE try out what is the best for you.
All this guides are only inspiration try out and figure out at your own.

Cheers Pall
"
Palldarvi wrote:

Yes it will work, but the benefit from slower projectiles is to increase the dot as slow as possible the dmg works as long as there are projectiles.
If I remember right, the dmg outcome from multiple projectiles isnt eaqual to slower projectiles.
But try it maybe it feels more comfortable for your playstile.
Thhe great benefit from POE try out what is the best for you.
All this guides are only inspiration try out and figure out at your own.

Cheers Pall

Exactly. I always look for skills that I like and not skills that are best or great for the current league. Inspiration should be good enough for me. I believe I can handle some changes and keep it decent if not better. Thanks.
Why is the build outdated?
"
Why is the build outdated?

Orb of storms completely changed is the biggest thing here
EDIT:
Nevermind
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 22, 2022, 9:50:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info