[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

What if you weapon switch twice pledge, one with 6B arc. Shock from arc carry over and benefit both shock and elemental focus?
Last edited by x321yyy on Jan 27, 2022, 11:26:30 PM
If going with a weapon swap, I wouldn't use Pledg of Hands for both. Way bad when I used it because of how good on paper it is, but 4 casts for every single mob pack was excessive and clunky.
"
Aldonés wrote:
If going with a weapon swap, I wouldn't use Pledg of Hands for both. Way bad when I used it because of how good on paper it is, but 4 casts for every single mob pack was excessive and clunky.

yeah. Could be some shock chance specific ( if shock carries over).

BTW you can use unleash and leap slam to jump out before 4 casts, I did it all the time now.
Last edited by x321yyy on Jan 28, 2022, 12:33:49 AM
Make Arc Great Again Enki!!! I need a starter build to play for 4 days before LostArk drops yo!!!! Help a brotha out!!!
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
I'm curious about The Annihilating Quarterstaff. It probably wouldn't be effective for Archmage since 63% reduced would require an additional 128 elemental resistances in order to cap. Plus, you lose all the mana benefits of Pledge of Hands. We also don't know the range the reduced elemental resistances will roll nor how rare the staff will be.

It does, however, give the 3x multiplier to all elemental skills, not just those linked to the staff. It's a viable high end weapon for many builds, so it'll be expensive.
"
Aldonés wrote:
I'm curious about The Annihilating Quarterstaff. It probably wouldn't be effective for Archmage since 63% reduced would require an additional 128 elemental resistances in order to cap. Plus, you lose all the mana benefits of Pledge of Hands. We also don't know the range the reduced elemental resistances will roll nor how rare the staff will be.

It does, however, give the 3x multiplier to all elemental skills, not just those linked to the staff. It's a viable high end weapon for many builds, so it'll be expensive.

I am pretty sure that staff + omniscience amulet(Lots of ele pen and resists) + lots of mana and percent mana gear will be the end game variant of this build.
"
RajivAiyar wrote:
"
Aldonés wrote:

I am pretty sure that staff + omniscience amulet(Lots of ele pen and resists) + lots of mana and percent mana gear will be the end game variant of this build.

Maybe, you lose all the mana from intelligence, and for the amulet to function well you'll be full blown attribute stacking.

There is also the factor that for high end game (nothing I expect to be able to afford to reach) is the new extra Ascendency within you class, and quite frankly Templars just don't have very many good Ascendecies for this build outside of what we already grab. I suppose Righteous Providence would be extremely potent with attribute stacking. I still think the amulet is a glass canon trap.
I gotta tell you man, this is by the best guide I've seen on this site. You outline everything, especially the leveling of this build, so so so well. This was my second build in this game and I'm having a hard time going to other builds or guides because they just don't have the level of detail and thoroughness that this one has. Loving the build too, very fun.
Orb of storms's hit count is 29ish.

"
Orb of Storms no longer has a duration. Instead, it now has "Orb disappears after 10 Strikes" at gem level 1, up to 29 at gem level 20.

From patch note. 29 hits seems decent, but i'm far from being an expert.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info