[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

During Act 4, the guide is confusing because you cannot obtain Arcanist Brand until after killing Piety.
Last edited by Tunzophun on Jul 25, 2021, 3:17:52 PM
"
freakydouche wrote:
i died 177 times @lvl 57. am i doing something wrong? i feel like im zero dps

1. Get your elemental resists to 75%. That will help with the dying. Use the crafting bench to apply missing resists. Also, at least use an Alchemy Orb on your chest armor.
2. Run the Labs to get your Ascendency. That will help your damage.
3. Try and get rid of flame dash and change it to the Leap Slam setup.
4. You're also missing the Arcanist Brand and Arcane Cloak setups.

Edit: I forgot to mention that before you go leap slam you will need to swap the Wands for Scepters or Staff. Leap Slam will not work with wands.
Last edited by kchris02 on Jul 25, 2021, 11:18:10 AM
Hello, leveling is going great so far. I was wondering, though, can I switch Arc for BL with GML? I enjoy BL playstyle more. Any suggested links for such setup? Thanks in advance!
Hello, anybody having issues with single target dmg on maps?
I have to focus on dodging cause i die on 2 hits so i dont have much time to cast ball lighting and since it does not deal much dmg bosses take forever to kill.
(I am using the arcanist brand)
Hi, I'm new to the game and attempting to follow your guide. I've kept wave of conviction at level 1 but I'm not seeing when the upgrade it. Thanks!
Hello! So I just got to maps, 3 labs done. Never had such a hard time playing. I have 3000 hp + 500ES + 3k mana with MoM. Running 4link arc + 5link ball lightning. Were the changes to mobs so brutal or am I missing something? Also have 2 wands with +60 increased spell damage and +1 to all lightning spells. Damage feels suk :c
So I just switched from arc to ball lightning for clear on 5l with gmp instead slow proj for bosses). IT. IS. SO. MUCH. BETTER. No more crowd dying, no more dmg sucky sucky. But now I have 4l free and no idea what to put in there.
Build feels alright. the Mana nerf is meh, and flask rework is trash.
"
Krazy_X wrote:
Sorry if the question is dumb. Why do you use Power Charge on Crit while running Ele. Overload? I can't understand how they benefit from each other.

To proc Elemental Overload - you need to crit first. Power charges increase your chance of landing critical strikes.

Also this build utilizes Power Charges in more ways. For example %increased spell damage per power charge and unique amulet interaction.
Thoughts on Agnerods as starting staves? Might be tricky to color

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info