[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

Is it correct to assume this build guide (passives and overall concept) would generally work for other Elemental Spell skills?

For example the new Eye of Winter skill.

Not to min/max or anything but just in general - would it work?
BACK STRONGER THAN EVER!
Brick a Brack, guess who's back?!?!
Thank you Enki! I always loved your Arc Witch guide for its thoroughness. Using Arc is the moment I actually started enjoying PoE, and started to really understand the core concepts.

Can't wait to try this one out! Thanks for all your effort!
Doing this in HC SSF, will report later on how I do! I like challenges and arc has always been interesting.

Thanks for everything you do for the community, Enki. Definitely don't let the haters get to you when they talk about Templar/Hiero.
Thanks for the build, I started with it yesterday.

Unfortunately I just had the time to finish act 1, but it worked out good, considering the buffed difficulty of the act and all the nerfs in general.
Can't wait to continue tomorrow.
Hey! When we switch to staves?
So uh....Atziri's foible or the Ayla thing? which is going to actually be better? My bet's on the foible being more worth it. But i want to hear from the more experienced players here.
can I create a new character on standard and pass my gears of arc witch to it, doing the properly fixes? I dont wanna play the league and start all over again, my objetive is to platinum the game on ps5
Just added trade links to the guide! I've also quickly tested the build in endgame in standard without using crazy gear or awakened gems, single target is still pretty good.

-----------

"
Radagastt wrote:
I was playing Alkaizer's version of this build for Ultimatum and I plan to keep going with the character on standard for now since I won't be playing the league. Looking forward to trying it out.

Fortunately I have almost everything I'll need. I'll need to sort out gloves, boots and a helm. I have no idea what crafting is going to be like now so I might just have to buy them.

Did you craft the rare items on your Hierophant, Enki? Your belt, boots, gloves, helmet and ring are all nice.

Is the temple mod on gloves (+46-48% Lightning res, 40%-60% increased increased critical strike chance against shocked enemies) worth going for? I'm assuming it's not since we're going Elemental Overload.

Thank you for putting this guide together.

Yes i've crafted everything myself, tho some of that was with old harvest crafting. I'm doing the build in a Groupfound Private League this time tho if you wanna keep track of item progression in there.

"
Clarau wrote:
TY for update !

Question: With "Pledge of Hands", what's gem instead SPELL ECHO ?

No change, you use both Spell Echo and Greater Spell Echo.

"
omgree wrote:
I've played Storm Brand version previous league and loved it. Didnt have time to check all the changes. Can someone tell me if it still an option, compare to Arc/BL?

My friend Deedledo (same name on twitch) has played SB Archmage Hiero a lot and has a guide for it, i'd recommend to talk to him.

"
BettieCannon wrote:
Would it be suitable to transition this guide / build into Exsanguinate? Dropping the Ball Lightning, Elemental Overload, and switching to a pair of Cold Iron Points?

Exsanguinate has a Life- instead of Mana Cost and Archmage specifically only gives damage based on mana cost. While I haven't tested it, just going from the wording suggests that it won't work.

"
Sagidu wrote:
Is it correct to assume this build guide (passives and overall concept) would generally work for other Elemental Spell skills?

For example the new Eye of Winter skill.

Not to min/max or anything but just in general - would it work?

Pretty much, yeah!

"
Letsoc wrote:
Hey! When we switch to staves?

Once you reach maps.

"
RazzilDB wrote:
So uh....Atziri's foible or the Ayla thing? which is going to actually be better? My bet's on the foible being more worth it. But i want to hear from the more experienced players here.

Foible is better by default, Aylardex gets better if you have extra power charges on gear and use Militant Faith for Inner Conviction, plus it's cheaper.

"
Dedellx wrote:
can I create a new character on standard and pass my gears of arc witch to it, doing the properly fixes? I dont wanna play the league and start all over again, my objetive is to platinum the game on ps5

Yes that works, you only need to change the gear pieces that aren't used by this build.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello great build! But i have a question about movement skill. When you change flame dash to leap slam? After complete act 10 or before?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info