[3.15] The Raining Tempest. *Deadeye* 4M+ DPS - Dual Curse - League Starter

"
aerial wrote:
What would be cheaper anoint before you can afford silver oil for marked for death?

Mark the Prey is pretty good and cheap, Sepia, Indigo, Crimson. It is a more dmg multi since it's "enemies take".

Also, any of the crit multi ones, heartseeker is teal, crimson, crimson.

What's everyone's plan on levelling this?
I'll be starting with this build, lets hope for the best xD
Im starting with similar build but also going to level lightningarrow and Rain of arrows as backup if it sucks earlygame.
Leveling Skills ?;D iam a new player is my second league
"
murthaghking wrote:
Leveling Skills ?;D iam a new player is my second league

split arrow > lightning arrow > storm rain. Just make sure you link LMP/GMP to lightning arrow and storm rain to start. Until you get your ascendancies and some attack speed Storm Rain will need some help with extra arrows.

Would strongly recommend to have backup skills on weaponswap so backup skills get some xp in case Storm Rain got to little dmg earlygame
This build have good defence layers or defence is movement? :D i will be starting with this build.
As a newbie, I'm gonna try this build.. let's see if it rocks! (Actually it just needs to be better than my friends, who is gonna play a witch with this one summoned guy who kills the other summons :p )
"
oktay3452 wrote:
This build have good defence layers or defence is movement? :D i will be starting with this build.

It's EV and dodge based. Stacking gale force and adding wind dancer help a lot with one shots for low/mid hp builds. With our attack speed we can keep pretty high gale force stacks.

10 stacks is 30% less damage taken + 20% from wind dancer. Our weakness will be degens and phys hits that get passed our chance to evade (porcupines until inpulsa). If you want a more defensive approach you can pump up the dodge with Atziri's step, Vaal Grace instead of Vaal haste, etc.

But we are ranged and very mobile with passive damage happening so we do not have to always be on DPS mode. Make sure your Mirage Archers are always down and attack when you can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info