[3.15] The Raining Tempest. *Deadeye* 4M+ DPS - Dual Curse - League Starter

will try this out thanks!
Hey, Build looks solid
Just having a look through the PoB, would it not be beneficial to run Alira for bandits as opposed to the 2 extra skill points
The differences in health pool are very small:
Alira
Total pool
maximum hit taken
effective pool

2 Skill points
Total pool
maximum hit taken
effective pool

Just thinking it might help with the possible mana issues as well as increases crit multi by 0.2 and avg barrage damage by 135. I have no idea how much it will translate too with storm rain. But might make resistance capping a little bit easier and offers the opportunity to roll a little different on the stygian or rings.
What would be cheaper anoint before you can afford silver oil for marked for death?
is only the " added dmg enought" from support and the bow?
Or do we want more from jewels?
* What do you think about concentrated effect? Assuming we want more overlap both from the hits and the pulsing arcs maybe that could be good on bosses? Though the clear might be a bit slower I guess.

* I was thinking maybe this practically might be a bossing skill and gems like Lightning Arrow (if it scales well in the build) might be better for clear, since Storm Rain don't really proliferate or explode in the traditional sense.
Its ofc impossible to say if it will be bad/decent/crazy at clear before trying it, but since its the same with other overlapping skills that we want to get as narrow arrow spread to overlap as much as possible maybe the more we scale it up endgame it might drop some noticeable AoE in RedMaps/Higher stuff?

I personally would love to see like AoE stacking and wider spread to have pulsing Screen wide arcs literally sparking everything on the screen, therefore it wont be as critical to possible shoot twice (two attacks far from eachother connecting the beams to kill the inbetween monsters) and just attack once per "screen" or pack etc.
Don't you think this build would not be better on the raider? Because I'm mainly thinking about ascedancy.

But I understand that everything here is listed under projectile and mirage archers.
Please, make a guide in pictures. I don't understand English well.:-*( Thanks.
Last edited by MilenaGoddess on Jul 23, 2021, 10:11:34 AM
I am going to raider version
What about Devouring Diadem for fixing mana issues, and curse/marks triggers on rings?
"
Th3AntiClimax wrote:
Hey, Build looks solid
Just having a look through the PoB, would it not be beneficial to run Alira for bandits as opposed to the 2 extra skill points
The differences in health pool are very small:
Alira
Total pool
maximum hit taken
effective pool

2 Skill points
Total pool
maximum hit taken
effective pool

Just thinking it might help with the possible mana issues as well as increases crit multi by 0.2 and avg barrage damage by 135. I have no idea how much it will translate too with storm rain. But might make resistance capping a little bit easier and offers the opportunity to roll a little different on the stygian or rings.

I plan on starting with Alira, then trying skill points later, if Alira is better then I'll stick with it.

"
slypez wrote:
* What do you think about concentrated effect? Assuming we want more overlap both from the hits and the pulsing arcs maybe that could be good on bosses? Though the clear might be a bit slower I guess.

* I was thinking maybe this practically might be a bossing skill and gems like Lightning Arrow (if it scales well in the build) might be better for clear, since Storm Rain don't really proliferate or explode in the traditional sense.
Its ofc impossible to say if it will be bad/decent/crazy at clear before trying it, but since its the same with other overlapping skills that we want to get as narrow arrow spread to overlap as much as possible maybe the more we scale it up endgame it might drop some noticeable AoE in RedMaps/Higher stuff?

I personally would love to see like AoE stacking and wider spread to have pulsing Screen wide arcs literally sparking everything on the screen, therefore it wont be as critical to possible shoot twice (two attacks far from eachother connecting the beams to kill the inbetween monsters) and just attack once per "screen" or pack etc.

Conc effect could be good, my thought was to lean on Inpulsa's a bit for the clear, if needed. I'm sure the build will go through a few iterations from current to final once we get to play it.

I am curious how far the arrows could be from each other and still shoot the beam, if we can get a full screen worth of chaining it would be awesome, but I fear the beam length will be "near by" which will need them to be slightly grouped up.

We shall see soon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info