[3.15] The Raining Tempest. *Deadeye* 4M+ DPS - Dual Curse - League Starter

Is it possible to play under the lighning arrow as far as the storm is going to have a low DPS?
Looks like a great build dude definitely thinking of trying it out. That main thing that I'm afraid of is isn't Inpulsa a bit pricey at first? How do you think this build will run without it? Not sure if it will clear without out, just wanted your thoughts, cheers
"
Eh, I'm not playing it because it will be the best build in the game, it's just a build I think will be fun. If we all only played the #1 build PoE would be pretty boring. I think its synergy with Inpulsa's will be a lot of fun for farming. I think the shot gunning of the beams on bosses will be pretty strong. Hell if you wanted, you could probably scale poison on storm rain as high or higher than toxic rain.

what would you swap out for poison, and would you use chance to poison, critical strike affliction, or herald of agony( maybe agony would deplete mana too much)

or would a poison build need more dedicated build around poison dmg and not just a random splash of it.
Last edited by Jetfaux on Jul 22, 2021, 8:52:27 PM
personally this looks pretty solid, ill be happy to league start with it, might just try to push it, not sure how well alts are gonna go in this league
a poison build scales off of dot damage modifiers and chaos damage, chances are it would need its own focus
How would you guys level this in the new league? Any recommendations of some strong leveling skills/gear?
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Jul 22, 2021, 11:55:30 PM
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
How would you guys level this in the new league? Any recommendations of some strong leveling skills/gear?

The "early game" uniques in the item section of the forum guide are mostly leveling uniques. Storm Cloud, Asenath's Mark etc.

For skills, I prefer to level as my build as much as I can. I will probably go bows the whole way, using lightning arrow as the main skill before switching to storm rain.

I didn't want to include a leveling section with this guide on a fresh balance patch. After a playthrough or two I will most likely add in a leveling section. Right now it's all up in the air a bit.
Hi i dont use pob would you be able to take screenshot of the skill tree and put it in the guide please thank you for guide.
"
xScover wrote:
Hi i dont use pob would you be able to take screenshot of the skill tree and put it in the guide please thank you for guide.

https://poeplanner.com/b/Qzd Will that work?
Liking the look of this build, thanks for putting it together.

Gonna league start this, hopefully its fun and works as intended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info