[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

JSON out, pathed an aprox new tree. It's mostly the same.

-- No EE anymore. No EE is quite a fat damage loss though. Not as much as pure ele minion builds but still significant. On the plus side we no longer have any need to be near bosses. No idea if GGG will compensate this in the future but for now this is a fat L.
-- There is a link mastery that makes linked target apply 3x exposure. We'll likely be using that. Which link to use with it depends on what vampiric link ends up being. If our linked target heals us, we use that. Otherwise we'll be using the one that triggers a spell on minion hit. No idea which spell to trigger constantly though.
-- +8% max ele res mastery is quite huge, putting AG at a potential 87% max res, weapons at 83%. All the minion def masteries are good except the one that gives +% life/negative recovery.
-- +8% pen against cursed enemies mastery is a no brainer, the crit one is ok (its a passive half power charge) as is Offering Effect (extra 10%ish minion attackspeed), rest either don't work or not worth it.
-- No longer need to path over the middle to get to necro aegis, saves around 2 points (since we need to expend 3 to get to the new location of the indomitable army cluster).
-- Ravenous Horde is prob not worth it now. Good for mapping but won't do anything for us on bosses. Likely use Grave Intentions instead which frees up chaos res on jewels for something else.

Rest seems largely the same. Build overall is nerfed but that nerf is entirely the change to EE and removal of dodge. Hopefully good scourge corruptions can make up some of this difference.

"
gokudin wrote:
Which armour our AG can use in league start instead of Gruthkul's Pelt?

Gruthkul's Pelt is kinda pricy at the start

Assuming the Conc Ground effect on block works, Zahndethus' Cassock covers both the AG's Chaos Res and regeneration needs. Link it with the new controlled destruction support to dumpster it's crit chance to proc the whispers on him as infrequently as possible.
"
JSON out, pathed an aprox new tree. It's mostly the same.

Looking forward to start with this build, any pep talk? Will you update POB or i just paste it in 3.16 version? Thanks in advance
Updated for 3.16 -- Partly. If I was playing the build this league this is the tree I'd use. Due to the removal of EE and movement of the tree we gained a much better placement for the timeless jewel right next to the witch starter zone. Grave Intentions cluster almost caps the chaos res of minions on its own, +8% max res mastery for minions should reduce the damage AG takes by 30% or so, going from 79% to 87% resistances.

Edit - Since only need a 4-5% Brittle using Skull you could attempt to use them new gloves on the AG instead of Painseeker which if they work you can easily sustain yourself off worm flask, fixing this builds main issue against bosses. If you do you can drop the vaal breach and soul ripper and just use 2 worm flasks.
Last edited by TheVoidInsanity on Oct 22, 2021, 9:54:57 AM
I rebuild it with some changes and im already at 70m DPS

no Awakened Multistrike (15ex lol)
no Flesh offering enchant

still some things for min max

think 81m+ DPS is possible
Last edited by vollekanne on Oct 26, 2021, 3:01:59 PM
Could you give the info on what you changed Vollekanne?
"
vollekanne wrote:
I rebuild it with some changes and im already at 70m DPS

no Awakened Multistrike (15ex lol)
no Flesh offering enchant

still some things for min max

think 81m+ DPS is possible

Much higher is prob possible, I didn't spend anytime on remaking the build for the new tree, been busy IRL. Done a little since, curious if you did the same as me. Got PoB?
There you go
https://pastebin.com/VfBSfNjW

I changed Passives tree.
The Cluster can be better if u have "Vicious Bite" Passive "30% Crit and 15% Crit multi for Minions"

Use Rotgut Flask + Enchant "Reuse at the end of Flask effect" because u always have max Frenzy Charges from minions "on hit", so u have always 9 Second Onslaught during flask effect.

The Weapon does only have increased minion damage and the Trigger.
I want one that have Attack speed, Crit Chance, Minion Damage and Trigger.

U can Pick Dagger that have more Crit for more Elusive activations from Nightblade or a Gemini Claw for Mana/Life on Hit. I like the Claw for Mana on hit.

"You and nearby Allies deal 15% increased Damage" is impossible for me to find. Not sure if this can still Roll on Claws or Daggers.
Looks like the 3.16 POB use old 3.14 items.

The new Gravebinder Gloves can be used for the guardian.
But 5ex for the Curse on Gravebinder is too expensive in my opinion.
For Big Bosses i use Vall Portal and 2 x Writing Jar.

I bought the chains of command corrupted (+1 all socketed gems) for only 10c and just needed 20 tainted jewellers orbs for the 6 sockets.

No Aspect of Spider and no Clarity but Determination for 87% Phys. Damage Reduction.
Last edited by vollekanne on Oct 26, 2021, 3:45:49 PM
"
vollekanne wrote:
There you go
https://pastebin.com/47h1ShcK

I changed Passives tree.
The Cluster can be better if u have "Vicious Bite" Passive "30% Crit and 15% Crit multi for Minions"

Use Rotgut Flask + Enchant "Reuse at the end of Flask effect" because u always have max Frenzy Charges from minions "on hit", so u have always 9 Second Onslaught during flask effect.

U can Pick Dagger that have more Crit for more Elusive activations from Nightblade or a Gemini Claw for Mana/Life on Hit. I like the Claw for Mana on hit.

"You and nearby Allies deal 15% increased Damage" is impossible for me to find. Not sure if this can still Roll on Claws or Daggers.

I bought the chains of command corrupted (+1 all socketed gems) for only 10c and just needed 20 tainted jewellers orbs for the 6 sockets.

No Aspect of Spider and no Clarity but Determination for 87% Phys. Damage Reduction.

You edited Whispers onto your Ancient Skull which you no longer need todo as Whispers works in PoB now, hence why it is removed in my 3.16 version of the build. The DPS of what you sent me is thus incorrectly at 43 mill, you are actually at 33 mill under optimal conditions, sub 30 mill in general.

You are not even close to your claims and have less DPS with two clusters than my 3.16 template does with one.
Now the build is awkward enough not enough damage not enough survival.
I've experienced a lot of sudden deaths where the senior boss couldn't beat
I changed a few things
I used Inpulsa's Broken Heart for my AG clothes
Match new gloves
"
"
vollekanne wrote:
There you go
https://pastebin.com/47h1ShcK

I changed Passives tree.

You edited Whispers onto your Ancient Skull which you no longer need todo as Whispers works in PoB now, hence why it is removed in my 3.16 version of the build. The DPS of what you sent me is thus incorrectly at 43 mill, you are actually at 33 mill under optimal conditions, sub 30 mill in general.

You are not even close to your claims and have less DPS with two clusters than my 3.16 template does with one.

Oh ok did not know Ancient Skull no long need to edit.

I checked your 3.16 updated POB and it was removed at all, i used the old one at league start :)

I found one confusing thing, how u add 20% shock to Boss / Sirus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info