[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

-
Last edited by vollekanne on Oct 28, 2021, 4:00:38 AM
"
vollekanne wrote:
I found one confusing thing, how u add 20% shock to Boss / Sirus?

How to calculate the shock you should use is in the notes section of the PoB. If 20% is in the current PoB that is a mistake leftover from me converting the 3.14 version to 3.16.
Loving this build. I went more tanky but still have some pretty awesome clear and damage. Out of curiousity could you go through specific gem links for clearing vs single target. I think I got it but it was a lil hard to parse from the POB
"
BlueSky88 wrote:
Loving this build. I went more tanky but still have some pretty awesome clear and damage. Out of curiousity could you go through specific gem links for clearing vs single target. I think I got it but it was a lil hard to parse from the POB

They are the same since you get passive cleave from the chest for your clear.
Oh in the POB you had a bunch of gems in chest disabled and had behead and anomalous melee physical enabled which I assumed was for clear? Oh and also ruthless. With no Multistrike or weapon elemental, that’s why I was a little confused.
"
BlueSky88 wrote:
Oh in the POB you had a bunch of gems in chest disabled and had behead and anomalous melee physical enabled which I assumed was for clear? Oh and also ruthless. With no Multistrike or weapon elemental, that’s why I was a little confused.

You can use almost any combination of them gems to make the 6 you want to use. It's mostly a matter of preference.
So you don’t have a ‘max Dps’ gem setup?
Only two you must use is increased critical damage and elemental pen. First awakened gem should be melee phys to get access to intimidate. Outside of that it's essentially pick the combination that results in the biggest PoB number or highest QoL.
Ah okay thanks for the tips :)
My final 78m DPS
https://pastebin.com/fsZjsF4v
But there are still some Spell Oneshots what make it hard to lvl up.

This one 55m DPS and 86% Spell Suppression
https://pastebin.com/SwPWHYAh

I added Uul Vow Amulet because it gives around 30% More DMG to the Weapons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info