[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

"
vollekanne wrote:
My final 78m DPS
https://pastebin.com/fsZjsF4v
But there are still some Spell Oneshots what make it hard to lvl up.

This one 55m DPS and 86% Spell Suppression
https://pastebin.com/SwPWHYAh

I added Uul Vow Amulet because it gives around 30% More DMG to the Weapons.

vow is best in slot as extra link can't be beaten dps wise, gives back the damage lost from lack of EE. Anyways, your tree is a mess and not accurate.

- Heart and Soul, Barbarism and cruel prep are stronger than 5% Scion life nodes, as are the pathing to them.

- Bottom right 5 points for a jewel socket is a waste, as is the other 5 for a jewel socket passing through Shaper above the scion life section. That is 10 free points straight away, enough for a cluster up top which you can put your 2 jewels into.

- You should be anointing indomitable army instead of raveneous horde. Horde is bad now that it is just ms/onslaught chance and you really need bleed protection/phys mid on minions/ag. A strong bleed can kill the AG in mere seconds.

- Heart and Soul and Barbarism are both stronger than 5% Scion life nodes, as are the pathing to them.

- You can drop the scion life wheel entirely, grab the tireless cluster instead and you'll gain more life % for less points ontop of other stats too.

- Plaguebringer while it gives higher PoB numbers, unless you are manually casting desecrate after flesh offering you won't have corpses consistently at bosses since flesh offering is eating them.

- You want a timeless jewel left of witch regardless of using vaal breach/timeless or not as it will hit so many nodes. A very easy way to get some more life/minion damage for a single point.

- You don't have dual curse as your AG doesn't inflict curse on hit. You have a curse limit of one still. However since don't need to be hitting bosses directly anymore curse on hit ele on gloves helps for clearing, provided you don't hit a boss yourself.

- Aspect of the Spider stacks to 3, not 4.

- You should start investing in corrupted items for your AG. An even better Voidforge than what you already got is the dream (especially one with chance for 3x damage as that also increases shock cap) but you can also just grab random buffs for the AG elsewhere from minor corruptions, especially when GGG releases the scourge loot buff. This also means corrupting your Victaro's as remember Minions are using this, +% Block corruption on it helps them a lot.

- Using a wand while it does result in slightly higher minion damage, it also means you don't have whirling blades for mobility. No Mobility causes this build to die VERY easily, constant whirling blades is what kept it alive.

You can easily push this build to the 100m+ region while being tankier than you are now.
Last edited by TheVoidInsanity on Nov 2, 2021, 12:42:53 PM
"
"
vollekanne wrote:
My final 78m DPS
https://pastebin.com/fsZjsF4v
But there are still some Spell Oneshots what make it hard to lvl up.

This one 55m DPS and 86% Spell Suppression
https://pastebin.com/SwPWHYAh

I added Uul Vow Amulet because it gives around 30% More DMG to the Weapons.

vow is best in slot as extra link can't be beaten dps wise, gives back the damage lost from lack of EE. Anyways, your tree is a mess and not accurate.

- Heart and Soul, Barbarism and cruel prep are stronger than 5% Scion life nodes, as are the pathing to them.

- Bottom right 5 points for a jewel socket is a waste, as is the other 5 for a jewel socket passing through Shaper above the scion life section. That is 10 free points straight away, enough for a cluster up top which you can put your 2 jewels into.

- You should be anointing indomitable army instead of raveneous horde. Horde is bad now that it is just ms/onslaught chance and you really need bleed protection/phys mid on minions/ag. A strong bleed can kill the AG in mere seconds.

- Heart and Soul and Barbarism are both stronger than 5% Scion life nodes, as are the pathing to them.

- You can drop the scion life wheel entirely, grab the tireless cluster instead and you'll gain more life % for less points ontop of other stats too.

- Plaguebringer while it gives higher PoB numbers, unless you are manually casting desecrate after flesh offering you won't have corpses consistently at bosses since flesh offering is eating them.

- You want a timeless jewel left of witch regardless of using vaal breach/timeless or not as it will hit so many nodes. A very easy way to get some more life/minion damage for a single point.

- You don't have dual curse as your AG doesn't inflict curse on hit. You have a curse limit of one still. However since don't need to be hitting bosses directly anymore curse on hit ele on gloves helps for clearing, provided you don't hit a boss yourself.

- Aspect of the Spider stacks to 3, not 4.

- You should start investing in corrupted items for your AG. An even better Voidforge than what you already got is the dream (especially one with chance for 3x damage as that also increases shock cap) but you can also just grab random buffs for the AG elsewhere from minor corruptions, especially when GGG releases the scourge loot buff. This also means corrupting your Victaro's as remember Minions are using this, +% Block corruption on it helps them a lot.

- Using a wand while it does result in slightly higher minion damage, it also means you don't have whirling blades for mobility. No Mobility causes this build to die VERY easily, constant whirling blades is what kept it alive.

You can easily push this build to the 100m+ region while being tankier than you are now.

Yes there are some improvements. But i already sold the build for another one.

I forgot to add the curse on the AG gloves in POB (AG equip are not imported). I corrupted +- 30 gloves for the curse.
Gravebind work very good, one Writing Jar for up to 8 Weapons in time.

Aspect of spider stacks to 4 because of the Fenumus boots (Aspect of the Spider can inflict Spider's Web on Enemies an additional time).

Best Voidforge i Corrupted is + Physical DMG
I had one Tripple DMG but... Deal no Cold damage made it worth 0

"constant whirling blades is what kept it alive"
I know, but i don't like Whirling blades xD

2 of my friends still play it.
For me a very good and budged league starter.
Reached 26 simulacrum.
Think with some more improvements u can do 30 easy
So, now that trigger claws are only being used for offerings, maybe it's time to swap them out for a high phys weapon and divergent rallying cry.

Assuming the minion melee taunt procs immediately overwrite your own taunt, a 750 damage dyadus would be giving 360 phys damage to every minion before mods in relative safety.

That said, I've not used the skill before and I haven't made a character yet this league, so who knows.
Last edited by SilentInsanity on Nov 2, 2021, 5:13:19 PM
"
So, now that trigger claws are only being used for offerings, maybe it's time to swap them out for a high phys weapon and divergent rallying cry.

Assuming the minion melee taunt procs immediately overwrite your own taunt, a 750 damage dyadus would be giving 360 phys damage to every minion before mods in relative safety.

That said, I've not used the skill before and I haven't made a character yet this league, so who knows.

Even with maximum effect you are buffing weapons for 5 attacks that attack around 10x per second, once every 8 seconds. As for the claw situation it is prob now worth using a wand over a claw and running around using shield charge.
"

Even with maximum effect you are buffing weapons for 5 attacks that attack around 10x per second, once every 8 seconds. As for the claw situation it is prob now worth using a wand over a claw and running around using shield charge.

Rallying cry buff lasts for a duration, not for an amount of attacks. That's your own exerted attacks (which you don't do anyway) you are talking about.

However, dyadus is probably the worst weapon to use with that. A good rare or rebuke of the vaal would be much better.
Last edited by Keyen on Nov 3, 2021, 3:02:56 AM
"
Keyen wrote:
However, dyadus is probably the worst weapon to use with that. A good rare or rebuke of the vaal would be much better.

Only just noticed the main hand/off hand thing on dyadus, you're right about rebuke.

If the elemental harvest enchant works locally on the weapon, which I'm not sure about, rebuke caps out at 791 instead of 695.
Last edited by SilentInsanity on Nov 3, 2021, 6:44:13 AM
"
Keyen wrote:
Rallying cry buff lasts for a duration, not for an amount of attacks. That's your own exerted attacks (which you don't do anyway) you are talking about.

My mistake, though even taking this into account you'd be giving up a minion damage weapon to make this buff worth using unless it's still worth using with a minion weapon.

If the latter prob worth exploring. The weapons scale a lot from flat physical.
"
"
Keyen wrote:

My mistake, though even taking this into account you'd be giving up a minion damage weapon to make this buff worth using unless it's still worth using with a minion weapon.

If the latter prob worth exploring. The weapons scale a lot from flat physical.

You can actually exploit it fairly easily if you are willing to weapon swap. A random marohi erqi with a 5L rallying cry in it is around 400 added physical damage with 0 investment, for instance.

I did a guide about voidforge CoC a long time ago (it was when CoC got changed), and I like the idea of Vaal breach. However, I wanted to do something much, much more tanky than your build, both for me and for the AG:

https://pastebin.com/nFV39jJa

Obviously, the damage is suffering quite a bit (I end up at 20M dps x1,5 due to hydrosphere, which is still extremely strong), but basically, in single target, you weapon swap, you warcry, and you go back to your main weapon set up. Using Rallying cry double your damage in this case (10M -> 20M), and it's quick to do thanks to urgent order. The duration is fairly long (15s) so you don't have to do it fairly frequently (usually, 15s at 30M dps is enough to kill anything). In clear, 9,5M dps is absolutely enough for most content.

The AG is much more tankier, as I did a classic life -> ES life regen setup, so the AG has 22K/s life regen (whispers dealing 2.5K/s), meaning outside straight one shot, it's unkillable. I also gave it gravebind because why not. I couldn't go for brittle, so painseekers were useless anyway.

Myself, I will have 48K armour (so nice PR AND great molten shell), and I run aegis aurora (so I get back 800 es per block, with 75/75).

I don't think it's actually that much worth it to push beyond the 20M dps (for any build in the game, not specifically CoC). The time gained "to avoid mistake" is barely increased compared to the tankiness you could get instead.

The build feels quite cheap overall, the most expansive items being the jewels (cluster can be crafted for 300 chaos according to path of crafting).

Also, since I didn't play it yet, i'm not really sure, but isn't traitor and soul ripper only useful in some very specific cases? Meaning that for 99% of mapping, you can actually run 5 flasks?

Ps: You should look into the interaction between hydrosphere and melee splash, it's free 50% dps in this build.
Last edited by Keyen on Nov 3, 2021, 5:18:22 PM
"
Keyen wrote:
You can actually exploit it fairly easily if you are willing to weapon swap. A random marohi erqi with a 5L rallying cry in it is around 400 added physical damage with 0 investment, for instance.

I did a guide about voidforge CoC a long time ago (it was when CoC got changed), and I like the idea of Vaal breach. However, I wanted to do something much, much more tanky than your build, both for me and for the AG:

https://pastebin.com/nFV39jJa

Obviously, the damage is suffering quite a bit (I end up at 20M dps x1,5 due to hydrosphere, which is still extremely strong), but basically, in single target, you weapon swap, you warcry, and you go back to your main weapon set up. Using Rallying cry double your damage in this case (10M -> 20M), and it's quick to do thanks to urgent order. The duration is fairly long (15s) so you don't have to do it fairly frequently (usually, 15s at 30M dps is enough to kill anything). In clear, 9,5M dps is absolutely enough for most content.

The AG is much more tankier, as I did a classic life -> ES life regen setup, so the AG has 22K/s life regen (whispers dealing 2.5K/s), meaning outside straight one shot, it's unkillable. I also gave it gravebind because why not. I couldn't go for brittle, so painseekers were useless anyway.

Myself, I will have 48K armour (so nice PR AND great molten shell), and I run aegis aurora (so I get back 800 es per block, with 75/75).

I don't think it's actually that much worth it to push beyond the 20M dps (for any build in the game, not specifically CoC). The time gained "to avoid mistake" is barely increased compared to the tankiness you could get instead.

The build feels quite cheap overall, the most expansive items being the jewels (cluster can be crafted for 300 chaos according to path of crafting).

Also, since I didn't play it yet, i'm not really sure, but isn't traitor and soul ripper only useful in some very specific cases? Meaning that for 99% of mapping, you can actually run 5 flasks?

Ps: You should look into the interaction between hydrosphere and melee splash, it's free 50% dps in this build.

My version of the AG is likely tankier because of Necro Aegis and higher leech. Preventing damage > regen. Also while you as a player are far tankier, you are going to be getting hit a ton more and as stated above, preventing damage by having the target be dead is better than having to tank it. Especially if that tankyness comes at the cost of up to 90% less DPS. Also Glancing Blows totally not worth it with how much block you have.

You can run 5 flasks when mapping if you want using the Traitor and just have it to fill up flasks on demand. Not required anymore though with the new gloves since it is possible to sustain on bosses with just worm flasks now instead. Vaal Breach isn't needed anymore unless you are running Painseeker on the AG.

As for Hydrosphere afaik that isn't how it works. Splash from the hydrosphere can splash to the main target IF the attack targets and splashes from the hydrosphere and target, such as with chain or a strike that targets multiple things per hit. Animated weapons target one thing, so it does not work.

yea I've been using hydrosphere for exposure only and it doesn't seem to proc from the swords splash at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info