[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

Time to resurrect this build?

14 Voidforges with a crucible tree each seems pretty legit.
@TheVoidInsanity

Would LOVE to see this build updated for 3.21. Between the Voidforge buffs in 3.20, the crucible trees, and the AW improves this league, I feel like this has huge potential.
"

"
Excylisss wrote:
Would LOVE to see this build updated for 3.21. Between the Voidforge buffs in 3.20, the crucible trees, and the AW improves this league, I feel like this has huge potential.

The build is pretty much unchanged since I last updated it, you just need to update Voidforge to the current one. There is nothing for me to update other than the character used, but that would require me to play the league. I'm burnt out on PoE atm so I'm giving this another pass.

As for Crucible Tree Voidforges, assuming you are able to get to that point, you are looking for one very specific mod, X% Chance to inflict Brittle. Since this would enable the AW's to use their damage to apply brittle (as opposed to V1's AG damage or the current on block 5% fixed) it should boost the Weapons crit chance back to 100%, what it was before Charges on minions got gutted. Combine this with Severed in Sleep to get an extra 150% crit multi, the build will easily be the strongest it has ever been.
"
"

"
Excylisss wrote:

The build is pretty much unchanged since I last updated it, you just need to update Voidforge to the current one. There is nothing for me to update other than the character used, but that would require me to play the league. I'm burnt out on PoE atm so I'm giving this another pass.

As for Crucible Tree Voidforges, assuming you are able to get to that point, you are looking for one very specific mod, X% Chance to inflict Brittle. Since this would enable the AW's to use their damage to apply brittle (as opposed to V1's AG damage or the current on block 5% fixed) it should boost the Weapons crit chance back to 100%, what it was before Charges on minions got gutted. Combine this with Severed in Sleep to get an extra 150% crit multi, the build will easily be the strongest it has ever been.

Awesome, thanks for the tips and stuff, I definitely wanna run this later in the league.
"
Excylisss wrote:
Awesome, thanks for the tips and stuff, I definitely wanna run this later in the league.

NP. I did a quick check and seems Brittle is capped at 6% now (dunno when that changed) and sleep is only 75% crit multi so turns out I jumped the gun a little. Forget my prior suggestion for Crucible mods and severed in sleep (did a quick pob mock up, it was worse), my knowledge was out of date.

What you actually want to chase is the mod that gives +% crit to minions on your weapon and whatever local crit you can get on the Voidforge itself. I dunno if that'll be enough to get to 100% like before, but with Ancient skull giving +50% inc crit chance per maximum power charges on you and the possibility of inc maximum power charges on the voidforge, it should be possible.

The other thing to aim for would be +% physical mods for the voidforge since that gets 7x scaling.
For anyone who is interested: https://pobb.in/k1QRhTNiKas7

I am sitting at around 20 million pinnacle boss dps. It is not minmaxed. If i upgrade my vanilla Voidforge with a crucible one dps would even go up.

Bugdet invested: about 30 div.

AG setup is: Voidforge, Leer Cast, Gruthkuls Pelt, Gravebind an some rare Boots with MS, Chaos Resist and Elemental Res
Last edited by Thofu on May 14, 2023, 10:10:47 AM
Minor update. Back this league, about to hit maps, dunno if I'll keep playing, not really engaged, will likely return to the PoE 2 waiting room.

Animate Weapon of self reflection potentially solves every problem this build ever had while also scaling a lot harder. Will mock up a PoB when its updated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info