[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

Did you got one shoted offen? 3.5k HP without defend layer seem low
"
nguoidoi22 wrote:
Did you got one shoted offen? 3.5k HP without defend layer seem low

Mostly to things that would have 1 shot me anyway such as boss slams or similar. I do take spikes of damage on occasion but Worm Piano solves that problem.
Guide Updated to 3.17. Still Videos still to come but I've added a leveling section, updated the unique shopping list, gem loadout and ofc the part you lot all want - the PoB is here.

Enjoy.

Edit - Added couple vids. More later maybe.
Last edited by TheVoidInsanity on Feb 13, 2022, 11:20:24 AM
How do we get brittle on the Legacy of Fury boots? It doesn't look like you can, and Voidforge is two handed weapon so can't get Brittle from shield either... I don't get it...

Edit:

I see you replace the Victario's on the player gear now...

Are you able to post a crafting guide for this Brittle shield?
Last edited by Agent_Wesker on Feb 13, 2022, 10:17:12 PM
"
Agent_Wesker wrote:
How do we get brittle on the Legacy of Fury boots? It doesn't look like you can, and Voidforge is two handed weapon so can't get Brittle from shield either... I don't get it...

Upgrade path is thus

Starting AG = Windwind + Brittle Shield / Shield of Choice
Your Rare boots = Brittle Ground

When you have Brittle Ground on your boots you can upgrade to Voidforge. When you upgrade Victaro's to a double influence shield you can replace the brittle ground.

"
I see you replace the Victario's on the player gear now...

Are you able to post a crafting guide for this Brittle shield?

One Hunter shield with +1/1/1 and one Redeemer shield with +2 frenzy. The base you want to use must be Cold-Attuned Buckler, the second shield can be anything. Simplest way is using redeemers ex on a Cold-Attuned Buckler (make sure the ilvl is highn enough) and rolling/buying a random shaper shield. Awaken Orb them together. The jackpot is hitting +% block in addition to the two influence mods.

Once you have it you Harvest Craft keep suffix reroll prefix until you hit Redeemers elemental damage (I'm still in the process of doing this part).
Last edited by TheVoidInsanity on Feb 16, 2022, 6:50:26 PM
Hello,

Considering Galesight price drop (1-2 chaos right now) is the double influenced shield still worth the investment ?

My guess would be that you can get an -% cold resist helmet for your AG and also get brittle from shield ?
"
Hello,

Considering Galesight price drop (1-2 chaos right now) is the double influenced shield still worth the investment ?

My guess would be that you can get an -% cold resist helmet for your AG and also get brittle from shield ?

Galesight requires you to invest into AG dealing damage, making it less tanky and the brittle unreliable. Shield and brittle ground are always 5% and 5% is all you need to hit 100% crit. They are far better.
Updated guide to include a general gameplay strategy and some tips. Also I've downed the Maven (Dies instantly without issue, final memory game ruins me. Likely won't fight her again because of the Memory Game), so only thing I haven't cleared now are Uber Elder and Sim 30, both things on my todo list. I'll prob also do Sirus too so I can update the gif at the start of the guide.
Quick stealth update. Turns out I forgot to turn on nearby corpses in the PoB so the damage was 10% lower than it should have been xD
Hi, I been playing CoC Voidforge for 4-5 leagues now with a pretty radically different approach so I'm finding a lot of what's here very interesting to keep mixing things... My current is nowhere close on offensive side, especially since i'm converting it from an ES to Life build this time around

One thing I must ask is about the choice of Necro - I honestly don't get it, every time i looked it over, Guardian seemed way more interesting for CoC/AGW. The +2 is virtually useless, and other buffs mirror into more party friendly ones, plus defensive options. Is there more to it?

I'm not a big fan of the glass canon approach but absolutely 100% love the idea of going Crit via Brittle, i can't shake that both the shield-block and moving-ground approaches might be a bit clunky in application, but the potential is just staggeringly big, far too much to be ignored.

I tried to draft a non-CoC Crit Voidforge AG concept with Destructive Link, but that one didn't seem like it could get anywhere, this not only is far more feasible, it works with CoC too... It's pretty clever and definitely something i'm gonna try to incorporate (also Aspect of the Spider, duh!)

It doesn't really fit in the build as is but i need to trow it out there, one idea i've been trying to play with recently is Divergent Rallying Cry. With Ashes of the Stars + Enhance + Natural Authority Annoint it reaches almost 90% of Flat Phys added on minions. With a good phys weapon and Voidforge AGW it's a pretty easy memes pass (+300-600 physical with a decent 2H).

Obviously it's not quite the same alley, but hope it might give some ideas.. Personally never realized the option of Brittle Scaling and am very thankful for it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info