Content Update 3.15.0 -- Path of Exile: Expedition

"
AcidRizzle wrote:
People you don't have to threaten to quit or uninstall PoE. Just don't play. I personally think the direction they are taking in PoE is terrible, so I am not going to play. They think its good. So, if the majority of players put their foot down and skip the league, they will get the message. If you choose to play the league, then you truly support the direction they are taking the game, and nerfs to players and buffs to monsters will continue and will only get worse.

You shouldn't come in and post that you hate the direction they are going, and threaten to uninstall or not play and then show up on Friday. Just don't play. It is up to us players to show them what we think of the direction the game is going.

I would really say "play it" and leave if you don't like what you see. Not playing at all if you used to play the leagues before is a valid option but I want at least to see how it feels.

For GGG the number of players on friday is nothing more than an indicator of how many people are attracted by this new league. Player retention is the magic key figure. And if you leave after one or two days that's still the more effective statement from your side compared to not playing at all.
it is a trap!
When all you see are streamers clearing entire maps in seconds, and oneshotting bosses, we had this coming. It had to happen at some point.

This is a chance to play underused builds. They´re on par with top notch now
Last edited by Cagabandurrias on Jul 22, 2021, 6:17:03 AM
"
wacojitsu wrote:
So I just finished my POB for my 3.15 starter.
So attack mana cost 47 (after using a -9 mana for non channeling skills)
19 attacks pre second
897 mana used pre second

mana pool is 650.
so if I don't use any aura's at all
and I have a mana flash going all times which we know is impossible now.
I should be able to attack for about 1 full second before running out of mana.

This is good. this is very good. This is that difficulty GGG was talking about.
What's harder then playing a game that is completely and utterly broken?

Do you guys not have phones?

So you can solve problem with your build and make it works (thats how we are playin POE) or just leave the game, cause you cant, you are tired, you just lazy or so. Both paths is okay. Actually you can ask for help to solve the problem with your main skill, right here. Maby you are missing smth. Or you can just complain and no one will cares)
NVM, I had to try this...
Last edited by MichaelKnightro on Jul 24, 2021, 10:33:12 AM
and where is optimization? why there is so much items on ground? why orbs no stacking on ground? don't tell me about filer because this trash items still on the ground. why premium effects/skins give us less fps? delirium and rituals still need optimization
Poison: No longer grants “Supported Skills have 60% chance to Poison on Hit”
ROFL
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
"
dodong_amaw wrote:
how boring and small

This is the worst voice line in the entire game, from the worst boss-design in the history of Path of Exile. Thinking about it, the patch notes are not even 1% as annoying as this joke of an endgame loser. It's not that I cannot handle him you know - it's the combination of endless (part invisible) bugs, waiting, and the voice itself. Bug-report forum agrees every day. Now looking at the patch notes, luckily I won't be needing any awakened gems or anything else from this pathetic clown. Thanks!
UNINSTALLED

2000 Hours in the game.

I play games because I want to have FUN.

40% increased monster life. 40% reduced damge. No Immunities. Flasks are usless. Mana cost is untenable.

This is not FUN.

This is the Cater to Streamers version of go woke, go broke.

This is not the definition of balancing.

Fare thee well GGG.
"
"
AcidRizzle wrote:
People you don't have to threaten to quit or uninstall PoE. Just don't play. I personally think the direction they are taking in PoE is terrible, so I am not going to play. They think its good. So, if the majority of players put their foot down and skip the league, they will get the message. If you choose to play the league, then you truly support the direction they are taking the game, and nerfs to players and buffs to monsters will continue and will only get worse.

You shouldn't come in and post that you hate the direction they are going, and threaten to uninstall or not play and then show up on Friday. Just don't play. It is up to us players to show them what we think of the direction the game is going.

We do need to, as that is how the devs will lknow they screwed up.

Read through this forum, over 90% of this is negative.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info