Content Update 3.15.0 -- Path of Exile: Expedition

People you don't have to threaten to quit or uninstall PoE. Just don't play. I personally think the direction they are taking in PoE is terrible, so I am not going to play. They think its good. So, if the majority of players put their foot down and skip the league, they will get the message. If you choose to play the league, then you truly support the direction they are taking the game, and nerfs to players and buffs to monsters will continue and will only get worse.

You shouldn't come in and post that you hate the direction they are going, and threaten to uninstall or not play and then show up on Friday. Just don't play. It is up to us players to show them what we think of the direction the game is going.
"
RaZeR1976 wrote:
"
wacojitsu wrote:
So I just finished my POB for my 3.15 starter.
So attack mana cost 47 (after using a -9 mana for non channeling skills)
19 attacks pre second
897 mana used pre second

mana pool is 650.
so if I don't use any aura's at all
and I have a mana flash going all times which we know is impossible now.
I should be able to attack for about 1 full second before running out of mana.

This is good. this is very good. This is that difficulty GGG was talking about.
What's harder then playing a game that is completely and utterly broken?

Do you guys not have phones?

Just play on a 4link, problem solved..

*sarcasm off

I cant get ANY of my builds to use a 6 link cause of the mana BS

Hahaha i will just sit back and laugh watching GGG destroy themselves
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
AcidRizzle wrote:
People you don't have to threaten to quit or uninstall PoE. Just don't play. I personally think the direction they are taking in PoE is terrible, so I am not going to play. They think its good. So, if the majority of players put their foot down and skip the league, they will get the message. If you choose to play the league, then you truly support the direction they are taking the game, and nerfs to players and buffs to monsters will continue and will only get worse.

You shouldn't come in and post that you hate the direction they are going, and threaten to uninstall or not play and then show up on Friday. Just don't play. It is up to us players to show them what we think of the direction the game is going.

+1, i'm in
The changes might make levelling feel more challenging and rewarding. You will have to look at your gear, craft some items, even trade and such, instead of just picking up any trash rares and zooming to Act 10. I know i will like this change. However...

The problem i have is the endgame grind.

The game is much harder now and late levels were hit most... but we still have to grind too many maps and way too many previous league mechanics, to even see some bosses, and then just get obliterated before we can even learn how to fight them.

There is no mention of making the endgame more accessible to compensate for harder game, which means it is not. Even less players will get there after countless hours of grind and even more players will feel like they suck at a game because they can't fight even single endgame boss.

And they don't solve anything by the way. The reason some players got so crazy strong are simply influenced rare items. For example boots. You want Tailwind? No need to play Ranger, just use boots. You want Elusive? No Trickster, boots. Freeze immunity? Boots... It honestly get quite ridiculous and those who can grind and craft these items get so much power no nerf will stop them. And if you further ballance game to these kind of builds, you will just ruin it to everyone, that's sad fact.
I usually don't post replies. But now I felt like I had to say that I deeply dislike these changes. You could have buffed unused skills not destroy the fun ones.
"
manowartank wrote:
The changes might make levelling feel more challenging and rewarding. You will have to look at your gear, craft some items, even trade and such, instead of just picking up any trash rares and zooming to Act 10. I know i will like this change. However...

The problem i have is the endgame grind.

The game is much harder now and late levels were hit most... but we still have to grind too many maps and way too many previous league mechanics, to even see some bosses, and then just get obliterated before we can even learn how to fight them.

There is no mention of making the endgame more accessible to compensate for harder game, which means it is not. Even less players will get there after countless hours of grind and even more players will feel like they suck at a game because they can't fight even single endgame boss.

And they don't solve anything by the way. The reason some players got so crazy strong are simply influenced rare items. For example boots. You want Tailwind? No need to play Ranger, just use boots. You want Elusive? No Trickster, boots. Freeze immunity? Boots... It honestly get quite ridiculous and those who can grind and craft these items get so much power no nerf will stop them. And if you further ballance game to these kind of builds, you will just ruin it to everyone, that's sad fact.

I dont think its bad to change things to make the game a bit harder, but that patch is a really hard hit for casuals, new players and anyone who cant play 30hrs a week, also ca. 90% of the playerbase.
So...

"The Abyss Jewel modifier that grants 30% increased Accuracy if you haven’t killed recently can no longer roll."

this means that cant roll just 30% value, or whole modifier (20-30%) cant be rolled anymore?
"
AcidRizzle wrote:

+1
Last edited by telewizorek on Jul 22, 2021, 5:23:03 AM
fix Instruments of Zeal so it will work with cyclon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info