Content Update 3.15.0 -- Path of Exile: Expedition

[Removed by Support]

PoE is a game designed to sell MTX. It is no longer designed to heed the feedback of players. PoE2 will just be a continuation of the failures evident throughout the last several leagues, including this one.

Check my profile. Too many hours of my life are reflected by the gear my characters wear as trophies in standard league. Try being a casual player and doing that. You can't. And if your idea of enjoying a PoE league is playing a few hours sporadically throughout its duration, then you have to reconcile that sentiment with the fact that you will never attain the dominance and league completion of nerds (of whom I was one) that would rather devote a sinful and foul amount of hours to a fantasy world than seek a more humane sense of contentment in romance, business, family, and friends.

I'm rambling. I'm a hypocrite. I'm whatever you want me to be, toxix trolls. I hate this game and this "community".
Last edited by CJ_GGG on Jul 28, 2021, 2:43:59 AM
Man, i was gonna invest in a few tabs this league, maybe a few skins i had my eye on, but in the state this game is in right now... HELL to the NO!
Oh well, i'm looking at it this way: Chris is actually a pretty good guy, and i have to give him credit for thinking about us plebs, playing this highly addictive game. Motivating us to do something else with our lives. Thank you Chris!
"
Tetrus wrote:
Man, i was gonna invest in a few tabs this league, maybe a few skins i had my eye on, but in the state this game is in right now... HELL to the NO!
Oh well, i'm looking at it this way: Chris is actually a pretty good guy, and i have to give him credit for thinking about us plebs, playing this highly addictive game. Motivating us to do something else with our lives. Thank you Chris!

He really is a sweetheart for having our best interest in mind, think I'm gonna hit the gym this summer instead of wasting my time on vidya.
Why cant we have both the slower and Zoom-Zoom style in the game?

We can have:

1)League
2)Standard
3)And POE (Whatever name, Standard 2.0) prior 3.15 changes to mana and curses and speed changes maybe some balance to damage. And there you have it, all will be happy.

Want the more slower game play league or Standard want more fast pace game then play Standard 2.0.

Why cant we have BOTH????
At least you guys can log in

On playstation we cant even login after patch

Hahahha

My god , its only geting worse and worse for 3.15

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
The tooltip in the Skill bar and Character Panel for Righteous Fire now displays Damage per Second.

2 weeks later not implemented. nice GGG
i feel the game just more boring and frustrating from this patch notes, nothing else, im quitting
I'm Done. Been here since the Beta:) POE was the 2nd game I have played for this amount of time. Was fun while it lasted.. Been playing GD for a few weeks.... Not bad.. A bit to Questy and slower... But better than what just happened here....

Truly sad that it has come to this.. My Totem build was recked.. LOL

No desire to continue to rebuild and spend the time to revamp and grind, only to find out next release will be worse.

I am very confused at the decisions this company has made regarding to the majority of their player base.

I have never, ever seen the forums so bad!! I'm half way through the 105 pages of Release notes and it's bad..

What an awesome game at the start....

Peace out:)

love you ggg
Free blood rage for Ci builds!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info