Content Update 3.15.0 -- Path of Exile: Expedition

"
ObjetEspion wrote:
I was so excited to play on day 1 that I didn't even care about the patch notes (I read them all though). After ~10 hours of play, I got to yellow maps and I have uninstalled the game.

The nerf on flasks was much a bigger deal than I would have expected. I am playing a Slayer Cyclone, and even with the "Cannot be stunned while leeching", I cannot move 80% of the time due to massive freezes, even with an immunity flask + new enchant.

The game turned into an infinite spiral of despair, I couldn't even make it to red maps because I was simply not having fun anymore.

I really, REALLY hope that they will revert some of the changes for 3.16. I'm ok with the damage nerfs, they were needed, but survivability going down and the RIDICULOUS monster damage + cc staying the same, that's NOT okay.

It is understandable that the staff of GGG has their own plans for the future of the game, but this is not what players wanted. You can't just take all the fun away and expect people to keep playing as they did. For me, this is the end of Expedition league.

Please, listen to your community and make things right, Chris.

100% TRUE! GGG FIX THE GAME PLEASE!
Last edited by p1sco on Jul 25, 2021, 7:47:11 PM
Thanks GGG, I can now skip a league :).
EBAL TVOY MAT' LISIY HYESOS
lock the barn door after the horse has bolted
Damn, POE from a hard game become a super duper hard game if you're not a pro player.
Really I've ended the campaign and with the build I could normally do tier 4 maps right away I cannot sustain Tier 1 now :)

Thanks GGG but that's not gonna work, first Ultimatum which was a mirrored Ritual league and now this. I don't know who's pulling the strings there but he's not doing a good job.

Cheers!
"
Sakanabi wrote:
"
Ratcha wrote:

1. Minion damage's gem handicap by 25% life of the minions. As if you give a Midnight Bargain for all your minions... That nerf has important implication.

The necromancer's characters are always relatively weak and vulnerable, but the minions (zombies mainly...) are as a shield for them. Now the minions are also vulnerables. After some gems manipulations, i dont have found somethings interesting for correct this situation... With the same build (or almost), the zombies died... just before my necro.

Why do you link zombies with minion damage support then? Use minion life and meat shield instead and you'll be fine.
Then use vaal skeletons as your damage source as they don't need much life.

I'm surprised how many people is still trying to play their old builds withou any new approach and are upset that it's not working.

Well, let me tackle your reasoning.

I have a level 100 zombiemancer that doesn't even use minion support for damage on the zombies or the skeletons. Guess what happened to that toon, a toon I put a crap ton of hours into minmaxing so that I could have 16 zombies with my 2100 str and skeletons... The zombies lost a little under 4 MILLION damage each.

They went from doing over 5mil a hit to doing just over 1mil a hit and dying to trash mobs that they should be able to absolutely wreck, even with their previously nerfed health.

So thanks for the sage advice, but this is the only ARPG ever that regularly destroys old toons for the absolutely stupid claim of "balance". If "balance" just so happens to make every 96+ toon I have into advanced item mules, that's the developer's fault and no one else's.

R.I.P. My Endgame posse
97 Cyclone Slayer
96 Miner
98 CWDT CwC VD Chieftan (Who needs interesting mechanics or mana!?)
99 Blade Blast Max+Block Chieftan (AOE nerfed so hard it's Blade Pop now)
99 Max+Block Void+Frostbolt SS (last league toon already dead. GREAT!)
97 Arc/Lightning Trapper (with absurd legacy gear)
100 Zombiemancer
Honorable mention - 98 CI MS Juggy who has gotten nerfed every league since Delve(?) but could still facetank Sirus for a very slow kill.

But please, tell us more about how to develop strong toons and reinvest the time it took to make those toons endgame strong just to have them gutted again on a mofo whim by people who clearly DO NOT play "their own" game and who also don't value the time or efforts of actual players.

PS. White knighting for these changes = gaslighting/trolling.

PPS. Opened D3 for the first time since 2013 and guess what!? My mofo toons are still there and they still function. Weird that... But Blizzard are the bad guys, right!? Right!?!?
IGN: @Azuriyl or @Bephany
The changes to Deadly Ailments Support is 80% less damage with attacks.

The Divergent got not changes at all!

So? Does it do 140% less damage with attacks and there heals opponent with 40% of damage?
Its time, lets all go to d2, more players=more trade and good experience
DEAR CRIS WILSON YOU MADE IT :

- I dont know what s the way u guys planning for PoE in the future, better i will say no , i know what way u guys wanna , a slow rpg where u have to stay 5 mins killing a rare or leaving from maps cuz the 98 % of the builds arent sustentaible. . . So sad league and so disapointed about how game is going right now.

- GGG says they wanna habe more time to play the game , well now they will have , cuz everyone gonna quit this worst neft league ever. The guys says , 12345 flaks are bad for u hands, instead die clicking picking 20000 currency. The same strategy that GGG do for """" the fucking balance """" , balance for GGG means add this new spells , then kill all the others. Then u have , gladiators running clarity cuz mana doenst work. 4 top builds and no diversity cuz if u go diferent you will not complete a tier 1 map.

- I just cant believe , i finished my studies to enjoy this league , waiting for half year, and i encounter this game so bad, Im a HARDCORE player , never saw servers and animations working so badly, never had a problem in my servers that i usually play , now i get dced for no reason in some times by 50000 latency and keeping loged in game by 20 seconds being killed by a fucking white mob.

- The only good thing is the " challenge " of play a " hard = imposible " league, but the rest sucks so hard. . . Will wait for next league , GGG should play more atention in PLAYERS , cuz PLAYERS PUT MONEY in the game, no the Path of exile STAFF that each league do a mediocre balance of skills.

- The real path of exile i enjoyed with friends : Delve , Delirium , Ultimatum , Legion. No this 220000 clicks picking shit currency getting inventory full each map i pass by trash currency im praying god to get something good from vendors.

NO MORE TO SAY - VERY DISAPOINTED.
i quit.. had to post a response. just for ggg to know. im a casual player. i just feel the grind isnt worth it anymore. as a father of 2 i dont have too much spare time. im gonna skip this league. but then i dont really feel like playing next league also. this nerfs are a big turn off me. u can cater to your purist fans. sure they will enjoy it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info