ExileCon Merchandise Mystery Bags Available Now!

"
Bazkur98 wrote:
Anyone got a reply yet with a payment link? I got a reply to the email but they were treating it more like a support question wanting to know my account name and a couple character names. Weird.

I received the same thing. Hopefully we made it in time
Why aren't these products sold in a standalone store instead of offering IRL lootboxes?
Is this a joke?
"
AverageShazam wrote:
"
Bazkur98 wrote:
Anyone got a reply yet with a payment link? I got a reply to the email but they were treating it more like a support question wanting to know my account name and a couple character names. Weird.

Same here too, they responded within the hour to my first email, it's not been over 14 hours since then and it's pure silence.

Kind of makes me want to not bother now sadly.

Edit: Just had an email saying I am on the list, they had delays due to the large influx - so others should hear back too.
Last edited by Mencontar2k7 on Jun 17, 2021, 6:53:18 PM
"
Mencontar2k7 wrote:
"
AverageShazam wrote:
"
Bazkur98 wrote:

Same here too, they responded within the hour to my first email, it's not been over 14 hours since then and it's pure silence.

Kind of makes me want to not bother now sadly.

I bet they got slammed with requests. Hopefully we made it in time :)
"
Is this a joke?

I asked the same thing and got my post deleted by mods. So I never got an answer. Sorry.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Not sure why anyone is hating on this..

None of this clothing is my style, and IDGAF about plushies or foam exalts.. but good on GGG for finding new stuff to market to the community. Hope you guys make lots of sale.

Disgusting. So disappointed in GGG.
Cool stuff, maybe some daily used themed items would be even better to have, like mugs, wall clocks and mouse pads etc.
you guys can deliver in France, right ? right ?

sent an email a short while ago, hoping I can spend a few buck here !

can I get a new stash tab as a bonus :) ?

very interested in merch store, as long as it can deliver to europe and France :o

or maybe ask a known store to sell your shirts, like zavvi or qwertee ?

Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info