Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

ExileCon Merchandise Mystery Bags Available Now!

oh no an IRL Mystery Box....my poor gambling addiction...
POG! IRL Mystery Box.
https://www.pathofexile.com/
So tempting! $100 is a lot and I think postage to my country would be even more, but the idea of an IRL mystery box (where everything inside is cool), is fun. I love the little Exalted Orb medallion things at the bottom :)
Last edited by Lolcohol on Jun 17, 2021, 3:34:58 AM
"
Still waiting for my Exalted Orb shirt from my supporter pack I bought at Ultimatum start

Lmao dude it takes a couple months for stuff to be delivered usually.

It took around 4 months for me to get my hoodie and shirt from the Core supporter packs.

Took around the same time to get my signed artwork and apparel from the previous core supporter packs as-well.
Can anyone that got GGG merch tell me some details.

- Time to get the package
- Any problem with package stuck at border and extra toll
- Condition and general impressions of the packaging

e:

In regards to the last point and why it may be involved in longer than usual delivery times.
There are some cases if you as a (international) shipper write something unclear on the parcel sticker it may have a higher chance to take longer due to different laws/regulations/etc.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 17, 2021, 4:59:32 AM
Just last week I was a bit rambling about the miss out of a merch shop for PoE.
It just seems more convenient for people to buy shirts for cheap, similar to the ones in the highest tire support packs, so why even bother to spend 200 to 400€ if you can just have a shirt for 20€?

It's not about these salesmen who actually profit through the lack of merch from the actual company but the fact I would love to buy merch from GGG.

I hope the polls for the items will help build a solid store people want to buy from. I really hope for figures tbh :P

I definitely look forward to the announcements with the possible items for the shop!
--------------------------------

[Removed by Support]

Also, It might be suggestible to do exclusive prints with the art of the art contests for a limited time. Just saying.
My right is to hunt. To feed off the wilderness in the understanding that, one day, will feed off me.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 17, 2021, 4:38:57 PM
A lot of people are angry about this method, this is a great way to make sure that all remaining merch is given to people that want it. If they had set up a store then most likely not everything would have been taken of their hands. And honestly if you looked at prices for custom plushies ever, 100 dollars for it and two t-shirts atleast is a steal.

Just calm down and wait for a potential offical merch store.
hi <3 I stream at twitch.tv/sjatar_
Last edited by Sjatar on Jun 17, 2021, 5:16:27 AM
It's important that when you show the packages, you also show each piece of the content by a picture. By this, I mean that I won't buy something I never saw... Many t-shirts and only three showing in the image... what about the others?
It's common sense.
"
"
Kardel179 wrote:
merchandise shop when ?!!!

We're working on something and will have more news about this soon. It's a little far off from being set up but an upcoming post will be looking to get your feedback on what merchandise you'd like to see in a potential store. Let us know if you have any thoughts!

Shaper t-shirt. It's the only piece of game merch ever that I'd actually wear outside, it's super cool and it's a shame that it's unavailable.
My feedback/opinion?

I don't like "surprise mechanics". I think this type is already overblown ingame and only gives people the middlefinger when all they want is not the things they get. Only people with gambling addiction will fall for it and spend literal hundreds, nay thousands to get the items, which could be bought at a later time anyway. People, like me, who can't and won't pay up for a miniscule chance won't bother. Sometimes I spend 10 or 15 bucks just to have a go at it (mostly not spending money directly on it, but having the points from a supporter pack), but I'd pay double for getting what I actually want, instead I'm more and more incentivized to not pay unless I like a certain mtx a lot, and even then I'm thinking of the odds and get PTSD.

These mystery bags.... 100 bucks is really too much for a chance. I like the Lunaris/Solaris T-Shirt and the Kitava one, but "Path of Exile"-Logo looks kinda designed in a rush and the exalted orb is too subtle for a whole T-Shirt. And I already have a "Path of Exile"-Logo Shirt. So all in all I'd pay up 100 bucks for a 2/4 chance to get a T-Shirt I like and I'm willing to wear. The plushies are cute, but that's all. You don't even include some points for the shop, which is so strange for me as well.

I fear for the future of these "tactics". Not because I think you're greedy, but because you get close to uncomfortably unrealistic heights of giving your community the chance to support you. I'm not wasting money on gambling, sorry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info