ExileCon Merchandise Mystery Bags Available Now!

"
Still waiting on my Orion Supporter pack merchandise and also on new core supporter apck merch. Wtf GGG?

Hey there, sorry about that! Could you send our support team an email at support@grindinggear.com and they'll have a look into this for you!
This is like WotC $100 VIP boosters. Can't imagine many people are stoked about this.
lolwut
LootBoxes are everywhere, LoL) But I am not sure if that is a good idea...
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
"
Pepock wrote:
"
Still waiting on my Orion Supporter pack merchandise and also on new core supporter apck merch. Wtf GGG?

Free Chinese Game no complaining sir

hue hue hue

+100 Pepock social credit score
"
Priz wrote:
This is like WotC $100 VIP boosters. Can't imagine many people are stoked about this.

You imagine very wrongly then.

Buy supporter pack with tshirt $250

Buy two random shirts $100

I'M SO IN
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Last edited by Arrogant on Jun 16, 2021, 6:35:18 PM
I sent a message to support and emailed the merch@grindinggear.com. I need a bag bad!!!
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Am i missing something, or is there not a link to get these yet?

nvm... i can't read, didn't see the email part
Last edited by tehmedicineman on Jun 16, 2021, 6:46:46 PM
wanted to buy, but I like only 2 versions and rly don't want to just yolo it and hope for best :/
So now we have the opportunity to end up with duplicates IN REAL LIFE.

...noice.

Don't mean to entirely rain on the parade here. In all fairness, you know I love merch and it makes sense to want to sell off any leftover merch. I just... I do and don't get why it has to be done in a mystery box fashion.

Like, yes I get that a shop would possibly still leave merch unsold, because people don't want it, but think about it: If you sell it off in a mystery box, sorry, bag, someone will still get that item he/she didn't want. It's just not good, especially for such a premium price.

I'm sorry, I can't get excited by this.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Jun 16, 2021, 6:48:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info