ExileCon Merchandise Mystery Bags Available Now!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Even their "real" MTX items are overpriced as FUCK and mystery box trololololololo.

I'm done spending jack shit on anything in this game anymore until

SOMETHING CHANGES FOR GOOD.

And I don't give a fuck if me not spending doesn't change shit. It is all I can do in my protest against this predatory monetization strategy.

I am very sorry. I love this game but recently I have become very displeased with GGGs decision-making.
Wish there was a way to just buy the plushies. >.>
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Got my bag already :D

Took only 8 days between notification from support about shipping and receiving (eastern US). Good stuff:)
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
Still waiting for my Exalted Orb shirt from my supporter pack I bought at Ultimatum start

Depending on where you are, it takes time but I'm sure you will get it..........even if you forget you made that purchase, as I did when I got my map.
#nooblivesmatter
I would like one at some point! 100 bucks a bit much for me O_o
Is there a way to simply buy the socks? If anyone gets them I'd be willing to pay 20 bucks and shipping if you don't want them.
Not sure. I may be a bit late for the party, but I will give them a note and see if I´m able to still grab a Bag or two.
No, after a long check and a view at actual content you are putting into each one Mystery Bag and charging $100 for one single Mystery Bag, I just can´t justify the price and the actual content I may get.
Besides I am also thinking about the Value Added Tax that will come on top of it, next to Shipping Cost.

Mysery Bag: $100
Shipping: $25
Value Added Tax: 25% on top of this.
Total price for one (1) single Mystery Bag to me, comes to a total price of $156.25.

Nopw, sorry. I pass. Keep your stuff GGG.
^ Agree. I was just thinking I'd love to get a PoE t-shirt since I currently have a few D3 shirts that I wear all the time but haven't played in ages.

$125 USD is pretty brutal. Was expecting the price to be in NZD.
I'm still waiting, a map and a t-shirt, you are not a serious company.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info