ExileCon Merchandise Mystery Bags Available Now!

I'm still waiting on my Orion merch form buying the supporter pack back in Delirium
IRL Mystery Box MTX. :)

I started playing POE after ExileCon 2019 but I am enjoying my POE T-shirt and Hoodie that I got from the latest core supporter pack.
Sweet!
Bad Seed
Only a game like this could have a table labeled "Ratios of Outcome Type to Shirt Size Availability".
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
wtf
"
Still waiting for my Exalted Orb shirt from my supporter pack I bought at Ultimatum start

The same bro
"
We would rather that this money was being spent on development rather than filling up a storage unit.

That explains a lot. I agree.
"
I'm still waiting on my Orion merch form buying the supporter pack back in Delirium

Where are you? I’m in eastern US, got my Crucible/Orion/Harvest tshirts/hoodies/art packs with zero issues, very quickly too. I tend to buy them within couple days of release though.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
HalfSteps wrote:
My feedback/opinion?

I don't like "surprise mechanics". I think this type is already overblown ingame and only gives people the middlefinger when all they want is not the things they get. Only people with gambling addiction will fall for it and spend literal hundreds, nay thousands to get the items, which could be bought at a later time anyway. People, like me, who can't and won't pay up for a miniscule chance won't bother. Sometimes I spend 10 or 15 bucks just to have a go at it (mostly not spending money directly on it, but having the points from a supporter pack), but I'd pay double for getting what I actually want, instead I'm more and more incentivized to not pay unless I like a certain mtx a lot, and even then I'm thinking of the odds and get PTSD.

These mystery bags.... 100 bucks is really too much for a chance. I like the Lunaris/Solaris T-Shirt and the Kitava one, but "Path of Exile"-Logo looks kinda designed in a rush and the exalted orb is too subtle for a whole T-Shirt. And I already have a "Path of Exile"-Logo Shirt. So all in all I'd pay up 100 bucks for a 2/4 chance to get a T-Shirt I like and I'm willing to wear. The plushies are cute, but that's all. You don't even include some points for the shop, which is so strange for me as well.

I fear for the future of these "tactics". Not because I think you're greedy, but because you get close to uncomfortably unrealistic heights of giving your community the chance to support you. I'm not wasting money on gambling, sorry.

Well said. Couldn't believe they were going to pull that lootbox crap in rl smh.
#NeverGoing90
No gambling for me, would rather spend my money on something I really need...but thanks for the free game. [Removed by Support] Looks very generic. But I'm sure your streamers will love them, let them have first crack at them lol
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 18, 2021, 5:21:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info