Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

ExileCon Merchandise Mystery Bags Available Now!

just open a merch shop for bloody sake...... instead you make it a "mystery misery" box just like in game where we are all excited to open it then it drops a bunch of stuff we never wanted
"
"
Still waiting on my Orion Supporter pack merchandise and also on new core supporter apck merch. Wtf GGG?

You know it's not in their control at all? There's a global pandemic stop being impatient.

In fairness to him, I've had my Orion pack merch for months now. Months ago, the situation worldwide was much more dire than it is today.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
RNG Merchadise

Guess you can always add RNG in Path of Exile.
"
Restryouis wrote:
RNG Merchadise

Guess you can always add RNG in Path of Exile.

Upcoming "Merchandise Manifesto"

"We felt buying physical products from stores was too deterministic, so we decided to change the process for balance.

Think of how good it'll feel when you close your eyes and slam that $20 t-shirt you actually wanted from the $100 bundle."
Good thing I have everything I wanted from Exilecon. :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I want exalted balls only
Right, just fire.

GGG, not gonna lie--if I pay you $100 and get a bag with three cotton t-shirts, (option H ~30% chance) I'm gonna be unhappy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an addict, and I'm still tossing the cash your way. But I'm gonna be an unhappy addict.

"
Still waiting for my Exalted Orb shirt from my supporter pack I bought at Ultimatum start

Personal experience from Argentina: It took them about 1 year to send me my PoE shirt and War for the Atlas cloth map. Partially cause there was no more stock for a while and because mailing things across the globe is actually quite time consuming... moving through multiple customs and shit...

Like aparently my shirt came from Jinx (from the US) but first my cloth map started in the UK, then sent to the US to be shiped with the shirt then to my country and finally to me. Good thing I could go to customs to actually pick up my cloth map.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
At the moment, you'd need to spend around $400 USD to get the shirt you want (chances of getting 2 shirts or 3 in a bag, then 1/8 to get the one you want). I considered it but for me this isn't something I'm going for.
"
PurpleChakra wrote:
At the moment, you'd need to spend around $400 USD to get the shirt you want (chances of getting 2 shirts or 3 in a bag, then 1/8 to get the one you want). I considered it but for me this isn't something I'm going for.

Good thing you decided against it, considering you cannot buy more than 1 bag.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info