Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

"
FuRReTa wrote:
Good to know that imagination continues to have no limits.
Since the last 3 or 4 leagues ago I started having problems graphically, being a player who plays 2 to 3 hours daily, yes, there is more life beyond GGG.
I don't use all the resources to make the maps either, so I find it extremely difficult to understand all the graphical problems this game has been struggling with lately. It's extremely frustrating to be making a map with 80% Delirium and when I enter the map already dead or when one of the Delirium Boss appears, the map just sobs like a child.

Given the number of leagues in which this happens and the number of calls for help from the community, I wonder if it wasn't time to get this situation back to normal?

What good is another league if you can't play?

Thanks for listening,
I am devoted to the Path of Exile.

This ty
Last edited by Seth_Man on Jun 7, 2021, 7:58:40 PM
PLS for ALL currency STACKS !!! and pls better Trade system do one item in the box or another one do the item in the box you buy the item another one have the currency instand in his box easy . (bad english sry )
please don't try anything outside the box for league launch in terms of servers/databases/standard stash tabs/whatever else. Keep it simple to what has worked in a previous league. No new tech.
do i miss something?! where is the "timeline"?
really lost faith in your competence after the massive changes from a very successful league in ritual to the changes made in ultimatum

its become painfully obvious that whether its chris wilsons ideals or someone elses, my personal enjoyment will never be put first from a development standpoint

i dont use social media because i dont enjoy being manipulated and social engineered for profit, i wouldnt expect an arpg developer to attempt these same strategies on me but here we are
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
make the game more enjoyable (no lag, no server issues, no frame drop to 0) first of all fix your game before launch any content
Please nerf nerfs if nerfing nerfs can be nerfed... nerf?
Start to marketing every league as expansion.....hmmm
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Very good!
Please be not on July 16th/17th (depending on timezone)... Don't do this to me, I have a very important exam that day xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info